Best answers
Well i finally got hooked up with 3dsm 5 so I figured I'd try to do something. I'v had the program for not very long so dont expect much.......

comments and crits please

Edit: I kept the pic really high quality because the graphics basically depends on it so for using 56k you might have to wait a bit (Pic size is around 400kb)

Edit: For the lowly 56k people i have a made a low quality version that wont take all day to load :) http:///www.modstrike.com/inflames/wp-low.jpg

Best answers
omg u must be a pro or some thin cuse that sucks *me stabs the pic :no: :no: :no: :no: well ther u go....
.i got a :idea: how bout :no: then if u stab me on irc ill make u look like :fight: ok ...
anyway its not that bad for a qs

Best answers
Originally posted by imabumb
omg u must be a pro or some thin cuse that sucks *me stabs the pic :no: :no: :no: :no: well ther u go....
.i got a :idea: how bout :no: then if u stab me on irc ill make u look like :fight: ok ...
anyway its not that bad for a qs
Lets not have any rudness.

On-Topic: I like the pic.

Best answers
hmmmmm....the only problem i have really noticed with the picture is that I should have turned the smoothing higher so that some of the curves dont look so jagged....owell :p :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm this is kinda coo! Maybe add some more things like lines or a diff colour bg but its very good for a beginner!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHA IT LOOKS LIKE A PENIX IN A KNOT!

not really, real cool, like it alot QS:D

Best answers
i dont have 3dsm...so...is that kind of stuff hard to make? cuz i REALLY wanna learn to make lots of *****in images, models, and skins so that MAYBE i might get a job (heh...doubt it, but im still gonna try :D )

Great Job d00d!

Best answers
well it looks a little plain with just the 3dsm image, try adding something else :eek:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea it does

don't like the material on some spots, but it's not bad for a first!

when we're in the threat anyways, is there any way to make the 3dsm object like transparant gif-like without the black behind it?

Best answers
i dont have 3dsm...so...is that kind of stuff hard to make?
Yeah, i was wondering too, i've been seeing alot of 3DSM stuff around, is this a hard thing to do?

Anyway :yes: Looks great :yes: :yes: , Reminds me of super sonic spinning around Perfect Chaos in SA, without PC of course.

Best answers
looks like a tit
if that looks like a tit....then them florida chicks must be funny lookin ;/

in 3DSM, do u have to make like...a million little polygons like in Milkshape3D? or it there like...a tool that u can use?

Best answers
The jagged curves is from a lack of polies. It is just too random for my taste...I really don't like how the smoothed spike things come in and out of the pretzel thing. Try having something in mind before you go into 3dsmax....not bad for a first though.

I personally think it would look better if you seperated the two models and rendered them seperately...it would be much less jumbled and either of the two could make a decent Avatar.

Best answers
they were both rendered seperatly and i put them together in photoshop and the jagged edges is from a low smoothing level that I put in by accident :p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well you got farther than i did. I got 3dsm, tryed it out, and got all confused. I made a few boxes and rendered it, but never made anything like that. When i get my comp fixed then ill try using 3dsm again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom