Best answers
well i like the size and bottom left it says ronin_wyatt

Best answers
It's a great sig for a beginner! Good start , especially with the cloudy look.. if applied right, that can look good.

Just remember, dont clash same colors background with text, make the text stand out so thats what they read next to an awesome sig :yes: ;) :)

Best answers
well its way to big... and try 2use cels... get bettehr fxs.. And your name is hard 2 see... work work work thats my tip: 4/10 :yes:

//zion

Best answers
ok ill work on it soon and reduce the size a little

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes it is too big. Try and make your name readable. Yes you know what it is, but noone else did until you told them.

Best answers
ok its bout 2/3 the size and you can see my name so hows it look?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The height of the sig is over the sig limit that we have at the forums (600x200 pixels). Change that and the sig would be acceptable. As for quality of the sig, there's not much of that (sorry to be so harsh!). The text doesn't blend well with the picture, the picture is low quality, and the background needs something wholly to be desired. I'd practice some more. :D

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
woo hoo! a Crono sig! nice job!(no im not sayin that cuz its Crono its just cool!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should fix the text above the pic cause it gets bumbed down and makes the whole sig look poorly done

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you cut the image out?

It looks like you copied and pasted it then changed the opacity or blened it.

Either way good saig m8 keep it up!

Best answers
At least take the erasor tool at a low opacity and fade the edges of the Chrono image out so it looks like it belongs.

Best answers
yea umm i kno this sounds dumb but this is the firsat time i used photoshop and am wondering which is the blend/erase tool

Best answers
the button that looks like an eraser.:p Its white, and uhh.... (i cant really explain it, cause im not my comp ;/)
As for some crits, you lens flare is way to bright :p

Best answers
Just find a good photoshop tutorial site and test out a few of them to get the basics down.

Best answers
That sig is alright for a first one.. my current sig is my first one too.. I am also n00b at photoshop

Best answers
I think you made a good choice for the font. It's a little difficult to read, but it has a very eastern calligraphic look to it, which fits very well with the samurai theme. I'm also a big fan of Chrono Trigger, so you get big points from me for that. However, there are some things to work on. The outline on "Neo-Samurai" corrupts the look of the font, either get the outline behind the fill or try a different effect. I also think that the way you have everything arranged now leaves the right side very unbalanced visually. You might think about moving things around a little bit. Lensflares are fine and all, but I think in digital art they've been abused to the point that they should only be used when absolutely necessary. You did a very good job for the first time, just keep practicing as others have said. Always practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom