First sig in months ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hell, more like first time I opened Photoshop in months >:F

Anyway, crit away.

Best answers
First sig in months HAH, you can't use that excuse every week Chaos =p
Nevertheless, it's looking good as always. Superb blending and great brushes.

8,5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But but but...it *IS* the first sig in months :p I need months to get inspiration for a single sig lol.

Thanks for the comment. ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forgot to add the action like you did in your other sigs...<_< 8/10

but yeh i know this shti >_< first got no mood to do this again and then open photoshop and having fun again.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Welcome back Chaos. I've always been a fan of your style. Good job, but it still lacks that, 'action', perspective that Tryforce mensioned.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do you mean? (serious question, lol)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It just lacks that whole, dark concept as you used in your previous signatures.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's because I'm probably a bit less depressed atm ;o

Anyway yeah, but it's been a while since I made something so bear with me here.

Best answers
Your current sig rocks as hell. I think that's the "darkness" Fatality was talking about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. Though it seems to be full (with the pic) on the left. So if you made the text/bar code a little more noticeable it would probably bring more balance and look better. But nice work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it's probably the difference in monitors, it looked brighter on my brother's pc. Thanks for commenting.

Best answers
I gotta ask: were any downloaded brushes used, or was this done with purely default Photoshop brushes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i gues he done them hisself,
nway what can i maybe tell you what i like on ur old sigs and one this one ( i mean what i thinks is different):

in your old sigs you added alot of contrast and alot of detailed work , in your cuncurrently sig you have even recolored the stock and colored it one some parts to make the mood into the sig.

your new sig in months is simple with one color overlayed and doesnt truelly explain what the person is trying to explain, i mean there´s just a person with hold his hands far away.. is he happy? is he sad? how does he feel? is he trying to show something?
you used to many light colors... you could easily now take one of your brushes.. make it black /darkorange and set on multiply and a opcatiy of 30-45% ... maybe even less..

:) i liked your work always and i like to see more of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you knew who he was you wouldn't have to ask him if he's happy or sad ;D

And I made some of the brushes myself, some were downloaded. And I know what you mean but it really has been months (it's an awesome excuse lol)

Best answers
No, it's the most discusting excuse ever =p
Anyways, that he decided to make something different than the usual doesn't mean it's bad. variety = good. I'm pretty sure that if he got depressed again and got the "write-poems-&-cut-my-wrists"-ish mentality he would be coughing up some of the usual a-grade quality stuff. Not that this isn't a-grade, cause to me it is =)

Keep it up buddy!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oy I don't write poetry.

But thanks anyway man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom