First (re)skin try for Froggo :D

Best answers
Well its my first skin try for anything :D Supposed to be alittle Cyborgish'

Tell me what you think and remember, its my first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I think you got that idea by looking at the Cyborg Vegeta but that´s OK!
I think it´s a nice skin keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey! nice job man! try the body with rips and various borg parts, then try and make a robotic arm ^_^

Best answers
hehe i want to add more parts but one of the problems is that the skin is all mirrored and hard to edit but ill try

Best answers
Looks cool, try to give him a robot suit with some broken wires and a robot arm of just a mechanic fist...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good job frogoo just add more cyborgish stuff, put unforunatly u cant release it or youll get in a LOT of trouble

Best answers
Originally posted by James-san
Didn't NeD say that he did not want anyone editing that model?
He told us we cannot release it. He released it a while back for anyone to use as a practice model.

Best answers
hehe Yeah i know i cant release it i just wanted to see what people thought, Made one alittle better and better a Really great Cyborg thing on Krillin (what i think anyway) but hes face is mirrored :|

Best answers
why dont u make a cooler model a Metal cooler :) hes a cyborg thingy lol

anyways thats a nice edit dude!

Best answers
Meh, I say release it anyways once you put more work into it adding more to it here and there. I understand that the guy made it, but its not like he has any REAL rights to say that no one can edit it, considering all this stuff is illegal of copyright of DBZ and everything with the use of characters and everything else. Not like the guy can sue you for release an edit of the model/skin so I say go ahead and throw it out once your all done. But hey thats me.

Best answers
i think that the maker ment no editing of the Model itself not the skin! the animations r just the basic goku ones so he probly just ment the model! witch i can under stand as it probly took a wile !

I dont think he'll mind a skin edit as long as its hosted on red sayin only!

Best answers
Doesnt really matter, i Accidently lost the skin i made but i made a new one.. And metal arms just that the quality of the arms went ****ty when i imported it..

NeD

Best answers
Originally posted by mystifmagic
He told us we cannot release it. He released it a while back for anyone to use as a practice model.
Well no...by practice i meant making YOUR OWN skins from scratch, or to try animating and stuff. Not to edit the model or skin i made.

Still at least he's not going to release it so whatever...

[OUOTE]Meh, I say release it anyways once you put more work into it adding more to it here and there. I understand that the guy made it, but its not like he has any REAL rights to say that no one can edit it, considering all this stuff is illegal of copyright of DBZ and everything with the use of characters and everything else. Not like the guy can sue you for release an edit of the model/skin so I say go ahead and throw it out once your all done. But hey thats me.[/QUOTE]

UM.....NO

It's not illegal to make a character model of a dbz character. I'm not using it in any way wherebye i am robbing the copyright owners of money they spent on their license.

Secondly since I made it, it is MY property, sorry but that's the way it is.

[J]

Best answers
that and theres a ban from these forums if you release neds work, right?

Best answers
LOL looks like something off of G Gundam. If anyone atchs G GUndam they can get that virus thing and it looks like they are turning inot metal. Thats what that model looks like. I like how it looks. Good job. Hopefully in the future you will beable to release some of your editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom