First Person View Suggestion

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Before you are going to reply "There is already a First Person View with the nice shiny F4 button". I'm afraid this idea is more differently. Everyone knows that there is a First Person View in ESF, but it is not 100%. What do i mean with that? If you go in advance melee for example, it automatic switched to third person view. And when its over, back to First Person View.. What about First Person IN Advance melee? And what about Enhance the First Person View so you can your own hand charging a beam instead of looking down to see the charge sprite?

Best answers
I like it. It would be first-person view all the time instead of most of the time (even though I use third person view XD). This idea would be good for people who like to use first-person view when they play. Good suggestion!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Good sugestion.

It would be cool to see your hands do the burning attack infront of your face...

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd lose a lot of aim with beams but with big characters it would be handy cough... Freiza form 2!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can shoot beams are more accurately when you're in first person.

nge

Best answers
He speaks the truth. Accurate depth perception is an amazing weapon. It's why I use 1st person.

nge

Best answers
Not really. I was forced to as a result of my bad computer, as not rendering your model onscreen can save a buttload of FPS.

I play 1st person even on good computers now out of habit.

I kinda not like having models there; I get the feeling they'd look kinda cheesy anyways. It's nice to have an option available that helps out with one's lower end computer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer third-person. I can't stand not being able to see what goes on around me. I always zoom out a bit, too, so I can have a clear view of what's going on slightly above, beneath and to the sides of me. Plus I like being able to see my character, it makes the game more immersive.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And it would be great to see fist / feet attacks in adv, melee ^_^

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yes we all know what shooting games would be like in 1st person without gun models, not too much to them. Maybe the team can find time to add some first person models, like a hand stretched out in front of you when you fire a beam, or when you hit someone, etc. Would look so nice, makes a good game that much better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt it easier if you keep it 3rd person and just move the cameralocation to where the head is suposed to be.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
another idea that came to mind. If you have played halo 1 or 2, you might know what im talking about.

When your in this new 1st person mode, besides being able to see animations like your hands etc when you fight and use beams, lets say your charging your ki back up, and you look down. You can see your torso, waist and legs, arms extended out, things like that . Seems more immersive.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
another idea that came to mind. If you have played halo 1 or 2, you might know what im talking about.

When your in this new 1st person mode, besides being able to see animations like your hands etc when you fight and use beams, lets say your charging your ki back up, and you look down. You can see your torso, waist and legs, arms extended out, things like that . Seems more immersive.
hmm I actually like that idea :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
And what about Enhance the First Person View so you can your own hand charging a beam instead of looking down to see the charge sprite?
First post. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom