first model, krillin wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tried really hard and this is what i got so far. after i fix the mess ups and stuff im going to need it skiner. so tell me what you think.:
<p>

<p>

<p>as you can see its not done.:D im still a huge modeling noob so give me a break. Critz please!:D

Best answers
I admire your effort, but didnt you already have another thread somehwere, and another thread somehwere here too?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
I admire your effort, but didnt you already have another thread somehwere, and another thread somehwere here too?
<P> all i understood was "i admire your effort" the rest is a blur. please explain. and any critz

Best answers
sorry i meant that didnt you start a thread somewhere else on this forum about your krillin model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i started a thread asking help on modeling and i mentioned my krilling model in it
<p>*EDIT:
i just realised that model sucks eggs!! so i redid it from scratch.:D here it is:
<p>

<p>im going to do some more monday. the model should be done around tuesday. Critz on the new one please!!

Best answers
Hmm, it looks much better now, unfortunatly there isn't too much to crit on. Everything looks accurate so far, good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i added the arms and fixed a few minor probs.:
<p>

<p>

<p>critz please!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The arms are way to small and to far down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom