first model...crits n comments please

Best answers
First time model, crit and comment as harshly as you can...its supposed to be super buu if u cant tell.

oh yeah...I could use some advice too, I really really really really want to finish this model...unfortunately, after several hours with LithUnwrap, I could not find out for the life of me how to coordinate the textures accordingly...in other words I can't get the first step in preparing for the skinning procedure.

Are there any simple methods to mapping the skin correctly for a model? I could really use help in that area...

thanks in advance for comments and crits.

Best answers
I must admit, that pretty good for your first model.

Best answers
wow 0.0 thats pretty good need to work on the chest and the arm pits (get rid off the blackness) in other words needs to be smoother but thats good keep up the hard work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great for a first, try to smoothern out the edges and such
nice start

Best answers
wow...are you sure that you are the first time modelling...lol...anyways the forearms seems a tiny tiny bit on the big side...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, infinitley better than I could ever do on my first time, good job. The armpits do look a little bit wierd, also it's just nitpicking but his lower belly is supposed to be curved down more.

Best answers
Wow look pretty good !! for a first time its the begin for good modelor :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom