First human model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its purdy secsi, just connect the arms already :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first, dont model with meshsmooth on... second, post either a flatshade, or a wireframe overlay. that way we can help you connect them.

Best answers
ok...i dont model with meshsmooth on...well how do you upload a file so i can just give you that...??

Best answers
Nvm forget it i sux at models.....just close this post

Best answers
Do it the same way you connected the other parts of the body..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its ur first human, so what do you expect? are you using any referance pictures? if not, try using the ones in davidskiwans referance thread, those are excellent

Best answers
i.... dont.... really like those legs :D though the torso is nice!

Best answers
The torso and arms look fine its just the legs look less humen more chicken , with that said I'm sure you could make it Captain Chicken from the End of the Buu saga , he was a idiot but i'd love to be able to beat him up on ESF...

Best answers
lol thats great but i dont think i am going to finish the model because i dont know how to skin and make faces..Ect. So Thanks for every thing, but i think i will stick to Objects..lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that doesnt matter, you need to practice on making human models (practice makes perfect) and you dont need to skin it, if u really wanted to release it for games like esf, you could team up with someone to skin it

btw...you can also make this "your own unique style" of modeling....i actually like thos chicken legs...they have something funny =P

Best answers
lol thanks.... well i made that model with no Refs...so thats why the legs are like that...*points at self* cant find good Buff guy Ref.......not even on google....

Best answers
ya... that model man really scary.... just play around with the anatomy some more... besides that ur on the right path!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom