Best answers

it has no real purpose. i just made it cause i was happy i learned how to do it :)

[learned 2 days ago]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you know how the line pops up at the end... that parts kinda wierd o_O other than that its nice....
just a suggestion that you prolly wont listen to... Make the line blink..... and as it moves along have the text pop out as if you were typing it :D lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lone wolf, i had this b4, but you always seem to comment almost insactly what i am going to say :S, so

you know how the line pops up at the end... that parts kinda wierd o_O other than that its nice....
just a suggestion that you prolly wont listen to... Make the line blink..... and as it moves along have the text pop out as if you were typing it :D lol
:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What program did you use for it? It's over 100 frames but a mere 40 kb..

Oh, how silly of me, it's just because it's like six colors.. hrm.

I think it looks better cropped, and without those 50 frames of nonsense at the end:

What I would do instead of what you have now, is have the circle spinning for the first 20ish frames, the lines and such come out of it as it's spinning, then at the end it spins really fast in reverse, like 10 frames, while everything dissapears. Then it loops.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mwah, i think it would be better if it would be 100% his creation, and i just noticed, the right side of the cross is thinner then the right side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom