First Flash

Best answers
Its pretty darn choppy man, try to make it smoother. Guess its alright for a first, just keep at it.

Best answers
but the thing is i dont know every thing about flash heck the only one who uses flash on this forum is dream killer and me
better go to other forum

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
the only one who uses flash on this forum is dream killer and me
And you know that.... how?

BTW, you can do that with a gif, nothing special. The purpose of flash is to go above and beyond the simplicities of gif animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
needs to be nice and slow, so i can read what they r saying :]

Best answers
ok thx for the commenet and opti i saw his avatar and i AIMed him and asked him if he used flash
he does
btw i like useing flash better it is like ownage i will probaboly show the examples of the tools maybe

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
ok thx for the commenet and opti i saw his avatar and i AIMed him and asked him if he used flash
he does
btw i like useing flash better it is like ownage i will probaboly show the examples of the tools maybe
No no... what I meant was, how do you know you're the ONLY ones.

Best answers
I have a strange feeling that Opti uses Flash as well :O

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soulicro said:
I have a strange feeling that Opti uses Flash as well :O
I used to dabble in it. Some motion tweening, and frame by frame with stick men. But my art skills kinda held me back from doing anything better than sticks heh...

I was just saying, out of all the people here, someone else must use flash...

Crazykorean...

check out www.flashkit.com, I used to use their tuts when I first got started.

Best answers
lol i dont need a tut man i just ask lol
ok w/e me cant post b/c i am at my mom's office place using their comp
alot faster
but keyboard sucks:no:

Best answers
Crazy you need to be able to take criticism..the flash is choppy..it is alot more tedious to get a really smooth tween but the fact is , you need to do it to make it unique.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Grief, i can do allot better with GIF :p

erm.... look, for every obect, like a flying gotenks, there is a time bar, you can drag a piece of time for that object, and then move the gotenks somewhere you want it, then its voilla, a smooth moving Gotenks.

I gotta admit, my first flash movie is kinda crappy, too, i will search for it and show you so you can all laugh at my ****. :S

But if Flash is to difficult, try using GIF, its not hard, and you can make very nice movie's with it.

Bolteh2

B
ive been using flash for 3 years, so you and dreamkiller arent the only ones using flash around here

about the movie: flash is mroe than just different keyframes, it has functions like motiontweening etc, use that to create movement, create your own sprites to develop a character that you find easy to work with

and learn to take crits ffs

Best answers
Bolteh, you can't have that sig. It is me and your not allowed.

With the subject of motiontweening, macromedia.com, the makers of the program, have tutorials on that subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom