• Exelent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my first (everything is a first for me :)) magna character. havn't given him a name yet and i know neck is a little long. Critz and plz dont be too harsh.
Credits: www.bakaneko.com for the tutorial
davidskiwan for inspiring me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you mean manga, but the drawing is very poorly done, some people can draw good some people cant, not something you can help,

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really want to learn how to draw, you should probably take classes, but if you want to get better, especially at manga, I would recommend http://www.polykarbon.com. They have some nice tutorials. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, well i added a pole to his back so he is leaning on something. I also drawed a fusion character! His name, is Gokunks. My bro helped me with the legs.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well as you are just starting i understand how crits may put you off, but dont worry you'll get better with practice. Look at the tuts at polykarbon and follow them, try to get the hang of drawing skelentons and that will help with proportion.... if you need help still, PM me or sumthin, i'd be happy to help

Best answers
Btw how old are you man ?

you gotta see some anatomy books and understand proporttion and stuff ...

Bolteh2

B
ull probably hate me now, but i voted hopeless...

looking at both drawings, i conclude:
- you have totally no eye for detail
- you have totally no eye for anatomy
- you have totally no clue how manga should look like

last thing is, i guess that you just dont really try hard enough, i mean, if you wanted to draw real manga, than you would at least have tried to look at reallife movement and anatomy (proportions etc)... you called it manga just because the cras have big eyes.... well thats just wrong

few tips:
- go out with a couple of blanc pages and a pencil (NO ERASER), sit somewhere in a crouwded place (parks, malls,....) and sketch peoples movements in stickfigures or in basic shapes (spheres, cubes....) really quick, dont take more than a half minute to complete 1 sketch, keep doing this untill you understand the proportions..
- study the human anatomy REAL good, the placement of muscles, turning points of arms, legs etcetcetc....
- work hard, keep working, dont stop working... one day ull be there, and i hope that ill have to vote "its ok" very very soon

greetz

Best answers
Bolt sounds like he knows what hes doing and I have to 100% agree with him. But personally I think art comes naturally to a persone, being born with it in a sense, you can pick it up and learn it but it will never be as good as if you had that skill all your life. Try painting or something, or colouring in the charactors someone else draws.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i drew a good (i think) character but i can't find my scanner disk. (i did a full re-install of everything). :'(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, trie tracing a week or so first so you understand how theyare build, not that i r good or anything, but i am LOTS better then this, the arms are sticks, head is bigger thge body, he has no muscles.... lol.. sorry, but even when i started, i wasnt so bad... buy a book, or go to www.howtodrawmanga.com

Best answers

About YOUR Drawings Wankster erm.. i mean Wangster. :\

Anywayz i have to strongy go with bolt on this one. You have no idea what so ever what your doing and have no clue on the human body and its build. Read some books and go watch people walk and sit... well everything bolt said.

Best answers
Mmm.. Dave is right on this one, you just need to keep at it.. Personally from what I can tell is your an excited kid who likes to draw, your probably around the age of 9-12 and you love like one or two animes. I started to take pride in my work at a young age, after I got my first two put downs I started to get serious about drawing. I still think of it as a cool hobby nothing I'd work off of heh. As for you man, my advice is..

- Try to keep at it and don't forget to draw skeletons! Stick-figures! and Oval People.
- Work mainly on proportions of the muscles and on the side try practicing faces or at least head positions.
- If I were you (which I'm not) I'd go and try taking art lessons, I've never been to one lesson and I'm doing alright but I still get mind blocks.
- Lastly You must, must, must try to publish your (well time spent) work for more feedback and advice every week or so, I wouldn't recommend howtodrawmanga.com they are butchers..ESForces board is a friendly environment to start and you'll always get good advice. :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it´s not that bad...okay it´s worse

Buy some sort of How To Draw book and then just give it some time...
well do not just put the book on a desk and hope for the best!

Train your skills 1 -2 hours every day, I think that will do the trick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom