First days

Best answers
well today i just got transfered to the art course from ICT in college and jumpped 2 year may i add ^_^
some reason i was really scared about it felt like i was back at school again =O
why i made this thead is for u to tell how you felt on the first day back at school or college or even uni where u bit scared cuz u have to make new friends did you already have friends joining ect

post away

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First day of university was really scary for me. o__o I was nervous as ****, but everything turned out pretty good. :3 I'm in my fourth week now and I'm starting to get the hang of things now.

Best answers
Well, it was my 3rd year going back to college this year. It's getting kinda old now, so I really didn't care. I didn't feel good or bad about it, it was just like going to college any other day. I get the feeling it won't be so easy when I go up to Uni though.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I started university (that was last year, I'm currently in my second year), I was a bit nervous as I wasn't sure how much faster-paced the classes would be compared to high school. It turns out that there was not so much to be nervous about, but there was plenty to be annoyed about (like how the Department of Chemistry over-booked all of their first-year lectures, and people had to take notes standing at the back of the lecture theatre >_>). My first day this year was more of a, "Man alive....more university -_-" type of experience than it was a nervousness type of experience. In my opinion, after the first few days in your first year, you generally know what to expect at university.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't have a fun time at all at high school. I enjoyed the oppurtunity to make a fresh start at a new school. Everything turned out really well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first day of university wasnt very stressful at all. I went to orientation, so I knew where everything was. Im not even sure why people were nevous, all the profs knew that it was a change and they eased into things. Except my physics prof, he just jumped right into manipulating equations with trig functions and estimating sin functions without telling us what he was doing. It was like a collective WTF? from 150 students.

Best answers
Ah I remember the beginning of freshman year as if it were yesterday, how five years can fly by. I was fairly nervous going into the whole thing, but when I got to my dorm, all those fears just melted away. Not only was one of the guys on my floor from my high school, but the very first night out there, almost every guy on my floor went to the same party and got ****canned. From that day forward I was good friends with everyone on my floor, who turned out to be my friends for the rest of college.

zAS

Best answers
LOL, i'm starting Uni 3rd OCT, so i'll let you know then. Although i'm not nervous at all, i'm gonna kick ass and get all the chicks (not really, but i'll try hehe).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I'm still in my senior year in high school :(
I feel your...pain?

If college is as different from high school as people say it is, then I cant wait to get there. One more year and I can finally start to learn something that will benefit me and help get me a damn good job in the career of my choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom