First Complete Macormedia Flash

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you unzip it...than if you don't have flash, get the flash viewer or whatever its called.

Best answers
flash viewer eh so i cant run in on windows media player real player quicktime or divx player?

Best answers
i go it i got it if u made that that pretty sweet are u on the team for esf if not u should give that to them better then theres right now he is to skinny.

Best answers
you can easily open it with internet explorer
the flashwork is not much (in my opinion) because the most time its a video and some pics, but i think its good for advertisement :yes:

Best answers
its funny, im asking for c&c not how to open it, if you want to open it. goto macromedia.com and downlaod the kit or flash player and then try adn open it, if it doesnt work, then try right clicking, open with>internet Explorer.

"i go it i got it if u made that that pretty sweet are u on the team for esf if not u should give that to them better then theres right now he is to skinny."
thank you beyond.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Its Just Text And A Few Pics And 2 Short Clips Of Animation...The Model's arent Great Either, Some ESF Models Are Better Then The Buu..Waste Of Poly's If You Ask Me..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i got flash thingy(so i can see flash intros and such on different sites) but it wont open up this one...

Best answers

thas not skinned ethier....tell me again, why that one sucks?
may not be the best but its pretty damn good. i also did say it was the first Flash i had completed.

Best answers
Yeah what is wrong with it. Pretty dang great if you ask me. Good use of the shorter version of the doom3 theme song :D

Best answers
thanks :). And it was intenede for promotioanl. something small, and fast. but seeoing its promotional and my first completed macromedia flash i posted it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom