💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks like a solid render for a start with Bryce but the reflection of the straw looks wrong somehow.

Add a table in there too ^^;

Best answers
Well, myself being a " Bryce Master", Im not too impressed, but then again, I don't like to dish out compliments, so dont take it too badly, lol. Anyhow, not much is going on....its a glass.....Im surprised as you first render you didnt do the classic 'reflective spheres over water' type deal that EVERYONE does. So...to help you with your glass thingy, turn down the reflectivness of the glass, turn up its transparency, and kick up the transparency of the water, and make it more clear, not blue like the ocean. Also experiment with lighting, Ill show you what I mean when I get the time.

Edit: I suppose an expample of different lighting can be seen in my images on the post 'Just some 3-d art' . I used bryce for the pictures, and pretty much all of them use some weird alternate lighting use. But you can get things pretty darn realistic when you want to. I'll re-create your glass, and show you what Im talking about, if you care to know...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks very nice, would look alot more real if u worked more on the water

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Sparr covered most everything, but that reflection of the straw seems to be backwards for some reason... how strange! :)

Best answers
i agree only the reflection but it's very nice
i know that bryce is a very complicated program

Best answers
MMBV, dont take it too hard on yourself, Bryce is acutally very simple, just keep clicking till you figure out what everything does. Anyhow, get the glass looking something like this, and then you'll understand how to do most things, but this is what your look should aim for.

Best answers
hey...O_O....the water looks great...like real water..
what material?

Best answers
I just made it myself. Nothing too fancy. Lets see, I chose a lighter water default...I think it was glowing water, and just tweaked the transparency and reflection.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks nice 2, dont know why, but i liked the first one more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom