Best answers

its become my little project to make space crafts from a planet called Xan, a water planet far away from earth, with aliens on it (of course..)

well anyway, hope you like

crits?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first one looks nice... even though I dont know what it is o_O
The second one is weird... I dunno why... I cant really explain :p

you might also want to change the sky in the sky lab... "aliens" Dont really come in broad daylight... do they?

The waters too flat.... Ill find the tutorial I got some time ago... for more "realistic" water :p If you want..

EDIT! :p

http://www.petersharpe.com/Tutorial15.htm
http://3dtoday.com/Tutorials/2001/August/BryceWaves/default.asp

The first one is if you wanna do "pouring" water
The second is for more realistic water.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woopde doo. at least you tried tomake somthing a bit more origional so kudos for that but it still all looks too familiar

Best answers
The first one is a very nice and calm looking bryce. I don't care too much for the second one even though I don't know what either of them are.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry bout that, its just that ever one is doing the same things in bryce, it all looks identicle to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i got a few things to say to u.
first is, dont listen to ANYONE who says things like uslessresponse.
keep working on bryce, and make what ever u like,who cares that everyone is using it, even if it looks alike!
its still YOURS, u made it and your proud of it, dont let ppl like that get u down.
its very nice for a start, and i can see that u didnt use any turtorials,something that i didnt do, nice effort.
if u want tuts u can pm me.
hope to see more BRYCE work from u, and i hope u take my advise and dont listen to ppl that give u bad crtz just cause u made it with bryce.
keep it up!

Best answers
wtf is the first one looks nice do.but the second also rox's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm not saying it sucks spectre, i'm saying that even though bryce things look good, the only times i've seen a scene thats not some sort of ocean like scene or some shiney balls are in your scorpion, and sparrs things, i know that alot of people make different things, so dont go postin a bunch of deviant art accounts or anything. i dont see much creativity in alot of the bryce things, it looks alot more like a monkey see monkey do thing. like optional(i thik) goes and makes an ocean scene and ok it looks nice and stuff, and a day later theres 2 other threads with ocean scenes that all look similar.

@ z3ro-try making a city orr somthing, and if the boat is supposed to be skiiping on the water then shouldnt there be a wake and splashes?

Best answers

theres a project im workin on so far, and the planet "Xan"

the planet i realize was very easy to make, anyone with some knowledge of Bryce could do it, :\

and thank you Spectre, i sent u a PM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the ship, but why do they look so...primative? maybe its just the visualization of aliens that i have, but arnt they supposed to be advanced? well i guess your arnt :p lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm...there not bad, but u might wanna chose another meterial for the ship :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could go to Metals of misc. for the textures...
They look nice... the ship is cool o_O
The planet... some parts are hard to see. A different texture maybe?
i dunno.... but there are some better ones under the liquid section :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom