The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has it been altered for all transformastions and characters if so i would like to give it a try.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be sweet with ssj4 gogeta..did u just change the color?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, its a totally new model, and in another thread im trying to work out how to change transformation auras, i cannot find it anywhere!!! but it works with all chars in boost and looks pretty good, evil likeo_o

Best answers
The image links just say "image hosted by angelfire" because angelfire disallows hotlinking. But I downloaded the aura, in hl model viewer I thought it was junk but it rules in game.

Best answers
Mew, for angelfire, geocities, and all those like them, copy the shortcut, and paste it into a new browser address bar, it'll work then.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or if you have a download supporter copy the link to it and open it in the program it is supported to.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks alright but i do not like the colour.

Best answers
nj.... i think it should be left alone with the size except maybe do a ssj yellow one and make it blue for non ssj. but anyways nj

Best answers
Originally posted by Htokilefa
Mew, for angelfire, geocities, and all those like them, copy the shortcut, and paste it into a new browser address bar, it'll work then.
Dam*, that is one nice sig....even though this thread isnt yours i figured id tell you anyways.

Best answers
i dont think there is a seperate transformation aura, its just the standard aura sized up via a script

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in halflife/esf/models be sure to copy the original to a disk or a another map cuz if you don't like it you must be able to reaplce it with the old one.

Best answers
nice... very very nice...
I like the skin for it, not plain like the original model
very cool.

Best answers
it was alright...

A lil to big for my liking. And if you insist on making it big it needs to be taller and not so fat.

Also it was red for both regular and ssj goku, but i didnt try it out on anyone else.

I'm sticking w/ my original for those two reasons

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom