first artwork on photoshop

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about if you explain how you made the background? that way people can help with easyer techniques, and maybe teach some new ones ^_^

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a black and red cloud filter, with a certain blur effect I can't remember.

It's simple, but keep experimenting with photoshop, it's how must of us learn.

Best answers
its actully easy the size i chose was 397x397 pixels then i went to this

filter>render>clouds then filter>pixelate>mezzotint then filter>blur>radiel blur ok now change the amount to 100 then change the blur method to zoom
then change quality to best for the final step goto image>adjust>hue>saturation and check that colorize is on and that all

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a simple effect, but you should try learning how to blend in pictures, like..using the dodge tool or sumthing (im not a great artist at blending in either) i ussually use gaussian blur to make it look nicer, and then use a blending setting like overlay to blend it a bit in with the background

also you shouldnt use the simple color change thing (Ctrl+C) but you should use color balance (edit>adjustments>color balance, if im right) mess with the settings and u can get some cool things, last but not least, the famous...black stroke border, after you made your sig/artwork most ppl use a 1 px black border if the sig doesnt blend in well with the forums background color, just make a new layer, select all (Ctrl+A) and go to edit>stroke and add a 1 px border (black) on the "inside"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or how about downloading some brushes and messing around with em? and then use effects...or you can just mess with the photoshop brushes. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom