first amv ever so go easy

Best answers
ok guys this is my first amv ever i wanted to try it out and what not but its not very good i dont kno how to do many things so it was jus for practice and it also sucks cus it cuts off at the end but id like to get some honest crits or wutever so i can get better at it anywayz here ya go. i tried to make a ending but for some reason it wouldnt go all the way to the end like i wanted it to like it keeps stoppin 4 some reason and i cant get it to keep goin till the song ends

http://rapidshare.de/files/4491312/Naruto_VS_Sasuke.rar.html

anyway C&C plz

Best answers
Well, your probally going to hate me for this trunks, but i"ll be honest with you. At this point, i find it very hard too go easy on you. I don't think the video cutting off at the end quickly was such a bad thing after all. I almost regret watching it, it's not even good for a first pratice amv. You didn't put enough effort into that. Did you even you listen too the song more then once let alone understand it? I can almost make out what u did basically without even actually knowing.

You said this was just pratice right? so im assuming you got some clips. You put them all toghter. Added one ugly multi-color effect. And then you threw the music in their hoping everything would react on time because you were too lazy too time the video with the song. Your in denial if you say otherwise because that's basically what you did and it can be seen. Either that or if im wrong you can quote this and feel free to make me look like an idiot. :)

Anyway's, next time, make sure you have a theme or idea you want to develop to make a good AMV. Your AMV should dictate the order of the clips, not the original anime which is basically what your video did. Make sure the song is telling a story about something that can somewhat relate too the anime or the story your trying to tell. I would also suggest you use RAW footage without subs, but you don't have too since your new too this just like me, but i just have abit more experince.

You could also try timing your video with the song next time. Also you should go read some guides or better yet all of them like i did for some more information. The guides can be found at http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ and while your at it, download other videos, and take notes of what made them so good and bad.

Best answers
well thx for the criticism. and u dont have to worry i can take constructive criticism. i honestly knew it sucked as well i mean i read no tutorials or anything i jus wanted to try it actually to see wit it was like. also about the song uh it was a song i found somewhere. i didnt kno of any other songs cus i dont listen to rock songs or wutever i usually listen to rap and ****.

also i didnt kno about how to use any of those effects ive seen in other amv's or at least i didnt see any of those in windows movie maker. but like i said crits are fine and crits are theyll help me get better but as long as i dont see comments like "its sucks to the bowels of bloddy hell never make a amv again" etc etc. regardless thx for the crits soul punisher

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it was really placing background music in an episode. The ones I've seen have spliced parts that sync with the song, be it certain beats or parts of the song.

But, I give it a 6.5/10, it was a decent song to choose and it DID match up at places. I no NOTHING of making AMVs, but I do know about syncing actions with music in Flash. But now, I really need to see that episode o_O

Btw, I suggest putting a spoiler warning on it, just incase people haven't seen this yet.

Best answers
Blah i made my first Amv with movie maker(i dont even dare to show it here)
Shortly after that i decided to stay away from making music videos...
It was more horrible than yours. If that makes you feel better...
I dont intend to stop you making them. As we all know, Practice makes perfect!

Best answers
well it mostly it wasnt really a attempt at trying to really make one it was jus to get the feel of windows movie maker jus to see how to work with it. and the second one i made was jus to get the feel of usin the effects i wasnt really tryin to make a honest theme. the next one i make will have a theme to it tho if i can find a good song that is and a theme of course.

Best answers
I thought it was awesome. I havent ever seen Naruto but it's awesome. I thought that the music went well with what was going on even though the words didnt stay up too long. I'm gonna watch that second one now. :yes:

Best answers
Kasey said:
I thought it was awesome. I havent ever seen Naruto but it's awesome. I thought that the music went well with what was going on even though the words didnt stay up too long. I'm gonna watch that second one now. :yes:
thx glad u liked it the second one had the same song but i got a little better wit timing and stuff. if i couldve i woulda liked to have found a better song to go with it. i thought i made the beginning of the second one pretty decent but towards the end it got bad cus everytime i tried to put in somthin new my movie maker would freeze which in turn really pissed me off so i jus tried to finish it to get some general ideas of it.

hopefully on the next one i make i have a theme to go with. these 2 ones have really jus been learning all the effects and transitions etc and basically to see how everything worked. also as for the theme of these 2 i picked that song in paticular because 1) it was the only song i knew and 2) since it was somthin about saying goodbye i wanted to try to make it tell about sasuke wanted to leave and how naruto wanted to stop him but it didnt turn out that way.

but i promise the next one i make will be alot better (i hope) and ill put a hell of alot of effort into this one once i can find exactly wut i wanna do first

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom