Firefox question

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there an AIM and/or MSN Instant Messenger icon I can find, download, and install onto firefox and stick it up in the toolbar so when I click the icons, AIM/MSN pops up? I know IE had this but I've been searching for a while on google and nothing has come up on this for firefox.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
Is there an AIM and/or MSN Instant Messenger icon I can find, download, and install onto firefox and stick it up in the toolbar so when I click the icons, AIM/MSN pops up? I know IE had this but I've been searching for a while on google and nothing has come up on this for firefox.
Er, are you talking about the icons under post count? If so, it should automatically open it with a message to the user's name "Hi, are you there?".

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No, he means like in IE after you install AOL's AIM client, it adds a yellow "buddy" icon to the far right side of the toolbar.

When you click it, it starts up AIM.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only thing i could find is this eMessenger Sidebar, but i doubt this is what you are looking for. I tried searching for it on the forums as well, but no luck so far.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember looknig for an extension a while bacl that offered said functions for firefox. Sadly I had no luck :(. Would be interesting to see if someone is willing to code an extension like this though :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom