FireFox (or maybe all my browsers)

Best answers
Firefox is taking forever to load up things, even the forum takes like 25secs+ to load the main page.... it's ridiculus, is thier anything i can do?

just loading this little comment box is taking 152 secs+

would prefetching on my fasterfox help? ugh, i cant stand it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you could try giving us a little more information, first?

Like, when did this start? What kind of stuff did you install around that time? Have you had this problem before?

Etc.

Best answers
erm, well pretty much for ever, i'm just starting to notice it though....im not downloading anything...bleh!

things seem to be working again.... so eh lol, i guess someone was messin with our bandwith

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of times, my internet becomes annoyingly slow, for no reason at all, even when nothing is being downloaded. I always find going into my router settings and rebooting it does the trick. Or if that doesn't do it, a quick 10 second power-cycle solves all my problems.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya you can do the router thing or go to your cmd prompt and release/renew your ip.

start menu > run > type cmd > type ipconfig /release > Once its done releasing type ipconfig /renew.

This will only work if your running windows xp. If your running an older version of
windows you will have to open up winipcfg just type that in the run window.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
FireFox is "not" the best browser around to be honest. If 1 of the firefox tabs is running slow, they all will run slow.

Best answers
just unplug your modem for 60 seconds, im sure you must have a modem if suffering bandwidth loss. Should fix the problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom