Firefox Beta 2!

Best answers
To be honest the browser that has really impressed me so far is AOL Explorer. If it wasn't AOL, I might actually consider using it. It has more features than Firefox, and doesn't look like it was made in the late nineties.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the whole "AOL Canada" thing (that means America Online Canada, the stupidest marketting desicion ever), I would rather return to IE than use anything from AOL.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I konw i'm enjoyying it, the only let down is though that I miss some of the skins for 1.0.X that are not compatible with beta2 (been using beta1/2 for a bit now), though there's still a decent amount of skins that look nice for beta2, & some are in the process of just have been recently updated for beta2 support. It's a simlar story with extensions, but I still got a decent collection of plugins to go with firefox as it is. It's no wonder why that firefox pwns, it's opensource and a lot of ides are put into it as it is, a lot of nice stuff get's done for firefox and well, that get my thumbs up for there work :yes:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom