Firefox 1.5.0.2 & 1.0.8 released

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, updates to both firefox 1.5.X & 1.0.X have been released. Updates do not affect exstension compatibility as from what I have seen so far. Anyone else updated to 1.5.0.2 or 1.0.8?.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it worth it? Any major bug fixes or improvements?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
Is it worth it? Any major bug fixes or improvements?
1.5 seems very stable now with this update. These updates also fix a few bugs here and there and patch some security vulnerabilities.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What does the 1.0.8 update change?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
What does the 1.0.8 update change?
The 1.0.8 update fixes some security flaws to my knowledge, I haven't really bothered to mess with any 1.0.X releases since 1.5 was in beta testing.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i bet it doesn't fix the biggest bug of all~~~

click here to see what i mean lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Codeman said:

Did you consider how many tabs you had open at the time? I don't nessacairly consider it a bug.

I'm using less memory then you ;0.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Codeman said:

Hehe. It hasn't crashed on me yet, so I'm happy with it. Also, you've gained respect from me for folding, Codeman =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
General Overlord <3's his firefox :p

The 1.5.0.2 is unbelievably more stable. It finally doesnt crash while I'm watching my Po.....r.. um. Pink bunnies o_O

My opinion of 1.5.0.2: :yes:

btw, anyone tell me why theres two releases, 1.0.8 and 1.5.0.2? Whats the difference (and I'm taking a wild stab at this saying that 1.0.8 is an obsolete verison compared to 1.5.0.2?)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
The 1.5.0.2 is unbelievably more stable. It finally doesnt crash while I'm watching my Po.....r.. um. Pink bunnies o_O

My opinion of 1.5.0.2: :yes:

btw, anyone tell me why theres two releases, 1.0.8 and 1.5.0.2? Whats the difference (and I'm taking a wild stab at this saying that 1.0.8 is an obsolete verison compared to 1.5.0.2?)
1.0.8 is a update for user that still use 1.0.X version of firefox for reasons such as the extensions/themes they use may not have 1.5.0.X versions. It also fixes some known security issues aswell.
Kaination said:
General Overlord <3's his firefox :p
General Overlord loves his firefox so much that he even has a portable version of firefox installed on his usb key so when he goes to use a pc in some public place or some guy's house he doesn't have to use Vole's evil Internet Explorer :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom