firefountain

Best answers

"fireFountain" any critz, and yes, i'm new to the artwork page

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should really post a link to the tutorials you used for this one and the other thread you made. Tutorials are good to teach you functions of photoshop.. they are not there to be completely copied and have someone say they are there own.

Only use tutorials to get a hang of photoshop.

Best answers
Maybe he didn't use a tutorial :p Anyways i liek this but it seems liek the fountain affect is from the image being strectehed, dunno maybe just to me.

Best answers
wow looks like you used the gradiant tool and maybe polar cooridates, simple stuff, very tutorial like, I'll give you a 0.1/10 for effort, and the font for the name is very bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ Is that not the pot calling the kettle black?

Blinx you're obviously new to Ps so I'll give you a break here, it's not horrid, I mean, it's not quality, but it appeals mate.

Bolteh2

B
oooh, lots of racism going on here =o

i agree with what sandman said btw... but that doesnt mean i like his stuff (sig etc) =p

Retired
Best answers
it's quite easy yeh, just some clouds, difference clouds, changed the levels to darken the dark part, and lighten the lightning. some hue/saturation. and distort it a bit and you're set ;).

well just keep practicing use tut's for that like hsu said. and you will notice improvement in your work.

Best answers
Yeah it's not that hard, Polar Coordinates is real obvious here hehe. Good to see that you're experimenting with all of PS' filters though, keep practising and you'll be amazed how fast you pick things up.

Best answers
i am new to photoshop, just got it 2 or 3 days ago. just to see what's wrong with everything, oi posted it here. critcizing is the best way to suscess i guess. and i just messed around with photoshop, using the gradient and stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow thats the first time i've heard someone thats new at photoshop not get mad at critisizms. Any way pretty simple yah.

Best answers
i would expect this since i am new ^_^ now i know what i can work on..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg first of all

That is freakin sweat!!! lol .. Po TA Toes!!! lol..

but back on topic yeah I agree with what most have pretty much everyone except Dask.. Oo

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kuwabara said:
Omg first of all

That is freakin sweat!!! lol .. Po TA Toes!!! lol..
I thought the same thing >< :p

anyways, yeah you should mess about in photoshop experiment with everything, and learn about brushes, there is a lot to photoshop, so imo, u should just play with it for a while and find the things u like/dislike, and learn as much as possible

Best answers
It's very simple, 1/10

All it is is
Clouds
+Reverse clouds
+Solarize
+Equilize
+Invert

It creates that lightning looking affect, then he just warped it..

Best answers
i stoped using tuts and started on my own, gonna start a thred on my new one....its kinda nubish but at lesast its no tut

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom