Finnish Shooting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7082795.stm

Those gun-slinging Fins are at it again. To be honest, I'm not surprised. :rolleyes: (sarcasm)
"According to his YouTube page he didn't want anything to be blamed for the shooting "not books, not computer games, not anything" and that it was something he had planned "in [his] own head".[12]"

At least he had the courtesy of covering up any scapegoat factors for old Jack.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
school shooting in finland

Eight killed in rare school shooting in Finland
Attack comes hours after video predicting massacre appeared on YouTube

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21669167/?GT1=10547

I just wonder....is any weapon control on finland? or people can have fire arm freely like we do?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Merged threads because I can.

In before Americans pointing out that we aren't the only country with shootings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if we'll get a metal band out of this shooting. Kids of Tuulusa or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's unknown to me whether or not you know the stereotypes of Fins they make of themselves, but apparently, the Fins I've known claim they all bench 100+ kg ('bout 220 pounds I think) at age sixteen, can drink 6 dl of vodka pretty much within five minutes, and not get drunk.

It IS however known to me, that alcohol can cause brain damage...

Best answers
It's unknown to me whether or not you know the stereotypes of Fins they make of themselves, but apparently, the Fins I've known claim they all bench 100+ kg ('bout 220 pounds I think) at age sixteen, can drink 6 dl of vodka pretty much within five minutes, and not get drunk.

It IS however known to me, that alcohol can cause brain damage...
Thats a totally false stereotype, even though i know a few guys who can bench over 100kg. I dont remember anyone benching one at the age of sixteen. And drinking that much vodka is also a false. Most likely all guys i know would puke, if they drinked 6 dl of vodka in 5 minutes. (On the other hand they probably wouldnt get drunk after barfing it up.)

hellrider said:
I just wonder....is any weapon control on finland? or people can have fire arm freely like we do?
No, you cant own a gun without a permit, and cant carry the gun without a license. But it is possible to get a license when your quite young (i cant remember exact age) for hunting purposes.
But i guess nobody knew where that kid got his gun from. Mostly guns here are shotguns and rifles meant for hunting. Handguns would be quite useless in hunting, so i doubt many people have them...

Well i could discuss about the shooting and all, but ive seen so many pages of text and pictures about it in newspapers already, that ive lost my intrest in discussing about it.
Anyways that kid didnt have everything okay in his head, he though himself as a superhuman or something from what i heard and his motives were to get rid of the insignificant creatures or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom