Finishing BUstaaahhhh sux in esf 1.2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I f-king suggest that trunks' finishingbustah to have a thingy !! READ CARRYFOULY

-u charge it !!!
-u put aim on a swooping noob
+u press right click and a stupid sound comes and a square sorunds the noob
+u release and the finishingbustah can follow that noob for 5 seconds if he escapes it the finishing bustah will go straight

why? cuz i hate standing 10 seconds to charge a finishing bustah i fire it and wow !! he moves !!!!!!! and all for nothing !
tha same for BigBang ! it's too much trouble for nothing ! must bee a trage sistem on important beams pls comment if u don't ..........i will get bored

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have to swear, swear normally and let the forum blank out the word naturally in the future. Thanks.

nge

Best answers
You don't know how to use it right and want it changed for the worse so it better fits your crappy style of play involving throwing finishing busters at people swooping around from a distance.

-2/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a blast....It never followed somebody in the show, why should it now? Just because YOU miss?

Besides, they need to change it anyway. Finishing buster is a beam, not a blast, so I think this is the Buster Cannon. If anything, they should make Finishing Buster a beam and have a much better shooting angle than any attack, since he shot it straight up at cell. You do this in ESF, the beam needs to curve first. Finishing buster should just go straight in the direction you point it to without having to curve first.

As for your suggestion, it seems innaproppiate for finishing buster.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we had in an attack like tri-beam or homing ki blasts I could see them using something like you're describing, but your proportions are ridiculous. Beams and balls move too fast to follow somebody for 5 seconds, locking onto another player would reduce the effectiveness of a beam since he could not only fly away from everybody else but also just sit there and block, and it just isn't appropriate for an attack like the big bang / finishing buster. Maybe with a small beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you try and hit someone directly with finishing buster, then no wonder you keep missing.

ESF Rule #36 - When using "ball" type special attacks, you don't aim directly at someone. Instead, try and hit them with the blast radius of the attack itself. It might not do as much damage but at least you know you'll hurt them.

As for your suggestion.....no. Just no.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's a great idea. If the team doesn't impliment it, I'm going to quit coming to this forum. Good suggestion man. Keep 'em comin'.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you support the idea try to explain why you do. If that was supposed to be condescending it isn't welcome.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
eh, cant you just aim the beam with the mouse, and detonate it in the air, dont really see the difference in the description here.

I think it would be cool , if your aiming up higher, the beam shoots straight out of the hand, instead of having to curl and loop up.

*edit*

ah nvm, thinkin of something else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tonythetiger123 said:
eh, cant you just aim the beam with the mouse, and detonate it in the air, dont really see the difference in the description here.

I think it would be cool , if your aiming up higher, the beam shoots straight out of the hand, instead of having to curl and loop up.
you can't aim and detonate ball attacks.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
See? that's why i wanna include this or at least 2 second trace to settle the road if the player moves from 2 seconds the beam goes straight ! :( why goku's kame is traceble?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Gokus kame isnt a blast. Its a homing blast. Like Krillins scaterbeam or Piccolos scatershot.

Finishing buster fits in with the ball attacks. Those are Deathball, Spirit Bomb, Big Bang and Genball.

There realy isnt need for improvement. Finishing Buster has a bis splash radius. So if you cant use it than its your problem ^^

Best answers
yeah..u need to learn how to use their attacks properly..finishing buster shoots at a pretty fast rate imo...the charge time is a while..but all you really need to do, is just use it as a surprise attack, and not something to spam..all you need to do is just use it strategically, and not sparringly..

nge

Best answers
On the topic of FB, however, I might as well post a thought on actually improving it.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fine attack, but it's quickly outclassed by growing powerlevels. It fixes you in one spot while you charge, aside falling- that's fine, and adds an additional degree of understanding to the attack. It even has a moderately low ki cost.

It's a low cost, high speed, moderate damage/explosion attack. The only thing about it that concerns me is the carge time. It's not bad as it is, but perhaps the slightest decrease in time without changing the cost or power could help it see a little more daylight. Nothing spectacular, perhaps even a half-second total. Just enough to help without going overboard.

Best answers
oi guys
this is so nice

dude I really love ur suggestion but please mods read this

(MAYBE, just imho, and only sometimes :p)
the best way in the world and best engine to make a DBZ game would be a flying emulator or space ships emulator
like free lancer or Tachyon the fringe

anywho
there is an attack in those kinda games
that lets say this :

MEEE said:

credits to micro floft for making power point
for image shack :p and for me for putting 10 minutes of an effort while watching the world olimpix (sexy ice she_scaters :D *THUMBZ UP*)
yeah I love visual explanations :D

anywho, in most of those space emulators games, only sometimes this feature needs to be bought as an engine upgrate

now back on topic
how to put in esf and if to put at all
well.. its a nice idea but why limit it only to the finishing buster?

AND

Im not sure as for how good is it to implent this idea of urs in esf cause

its good for space emulators since many times there the space ship of the enemy is going only into one direction
in esf, the pro.s of esf use mainly melee, I dont say dont use beams use only melee
but since most players DO, I say that this exelent idea of urs is pointless to implent in esf
the "PREDICTED" image of the "enemy spaceship" or in this case the enemy player
will be changed constantly to various directions
since in esf pplz use teleports and change rapidly the direction of their swoopings etc.. no need to say more I hope

but I really liked this idea and had it myself long long long long long time ago ;)

P DOT S DOT
GARRR lolx I got so over worked out Im so sorry
ur idea was different

[ /// ADD IN FIRST LINE THIS:
"very nice dude, but ... e r er er er er why wont we try instead this way, which is similar and comes out of ur idea :D " //// endz]

gah -_-' sry

nge

Best answers
You might want to make a new thread for a new suggestion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Grega said:
But Gokus kame isnt a blast. Its a homing blast. Like Krillins scaterbeam or Piccolos scatershot.

Finishing buster fits in with the ball attacks. Those are Deathball, Spirit Bomb, Big Bang and Genball.

There realy isnt need for improvement. Finishing Buster has a bis splash radius. So if you cant use it than its your problem ^^

SEE? finishing bustah is too little for that stuff ! spirit bmb has a mega radius and a mega size , deathbal same , bigbang is same as finishcgnajsdfkajsd so it shoud bbee fixd two !!!
btw who woud bee stupid enouth to swoop straight? enspacially when u see trunks firering fnihsing bustah for 15 seconds ? huh?

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
It's a blast....It never followed somebody in the show, why should it now? Just because YOU miss?

Besides, they need to change it anyway. Finishing buster is a beam, not a blast, so I think this is the Buster Cannon. If anything, they should make Finishing Buster a beam and have a much better shooting angle than any attack, since he shot it straight up at cell. You do this in ESF, the beam needs to curve first. Finishing buster should just go straight in the direction you point it to without having to curve first.

As for your suggestion, it seems innaproppiate for finishing buster.
quoted for the truth.

But as far as youre suggestion VeGeTTo why overpower an already somewhat decent attack. Besides its attack power should remain the same its no where near as strong as a kame, big bang and especially not a deathball.

Best answers
I think all beams except for the ki blast and gen beam/ball and death balls should home for 2-3 seconds after being shot...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jea why not implant an aimbot into the game already >.<

Firstly Finishing buster is the fastest charged of those attacks i mentioned. Its damage and radius compare to big bang. But you shouldnt forget that Trunks is a melee character. Not a beam spammer. If you want to spam beams thats fine with me but with Trunks youll be a lot better of meleeing people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom