Finishing BUstaaahhhh sux in esf 1.2

Best answers
not really an aim bot :/ more like Crillins Homing scatter shot.. they are pretty easy to dodge... Now a beam shot by a person is easier...

After the 2-3 seconds of homing the beam goes in a straight line and you must take over.

This would help the nubs with beaming accuracy
Also i think The 2-3 seconds of homing should only apply to people who arent in Turbo....

And if you think this would aid spamming read this idea i posted to prevent spam

You'de only SENSE someones power if THEIR BEAM IS STRONGER THEN YOURS !!!! EXAMPLE: if im goku ... and the spammer was vegeta if he was charging his Big Bang! and his big bang was charged enough to Become stronger then my Kameha if charged halfway THEN I SHOULD SENSE HIS POWER!!!( OMG DARK LOVELY IDEA )

To represent the powersensing! My character could have a VOICE!!! "what's that!?!?" OR something!!

Also If the player is behind a mountain/building or something His position could be pointed out by simply having his name and Power level where the red diamond above his head would originally bE!!!Even through wall..! then after the beam is shot the name and powerlevel should fade away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom