FINISHING BLUSTER

Best answers
*NEAT IDEA*

Well i think future trunks have small nombers of attacks.

So i know that there are 2 combinasions for finishing bluster dont remember curectly 1:etahe inichip basta is the first and the second is 2:incvualete aru inichip basta(haha:D didnt have another way to say that).

Well basecly i think that the 1 one will be in the 2 form like it is and the 2 will be in the 3 form in 1.3 offcorse.

whatch you guys think of it?

Best answers
THERE ARE 2 KINDS OF FINISHING BLUSTER ATTACK THE STROBGEST IS
incvualete aru inichip basta<--- ITS HOW HE SAYS IT IN JAPANIESE

AND THIS IS THE WEAKEST
etahe inichip basta<--- IN JAPANIESE AS WELL

SO IN 1.3 THERE WILL BE 3 TRANS SO THE WEAKEST WILL BE IN THE 2 FORM AND THE STRONGEST WILL BE IN THE 3 FORM

UNDERSTAND NOW?

Best answers
No need to yell at people. Thats just being rude. Oh and its called Finshing Buster, not Finshing Bluster :)

Anyways, I dont see the point in having a more powerful form of any attack. Like the people who want chu Kamehameha or whatever its call. You want the attack weaker? Then dont put as much ki into it. You want the attack to be stronger? Then pump more ki into before you use it.

I could see if there was a difference in the form of the attack, like one version be a ball and the other version a beam, kind of like masenko. But honestly, there is no real need for the same attack but a more powerful version. Its not like character's HP goes through the roof when the transform.

Im not seeing whats so neat about this idea.

Best answers
Hasn't this technically already been suggested? I believe most people refer to the weaker one as "Buster Cannon" though. I'm pretty sure they're the same thing.

Best answers
uh, or maybe...the one in 3rd form...will be stronger...because YOU are stronger.

Best answers
who yeld just wanted to write with capslock if i wuld be yeling i wuld add a ! but as you see there is not even one of them

didnt mean to change the attack i meant to add one

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with idea trunks is in dire need of half-decent attacks if you people cant see that you are blind to the truth.

Best answers
trunks is a mele character not beam...

thats why one of his beams blinds you...

he isnt supposed to be a beamin character...

if u wana beam and have a decent pl multiplier when transed use some1 like goku, vegeta, or gohan

:laff:

Best answers
speaking of which(adding Trunks an attack) I've heard somewhere in this specific forum long time ago b4 I regged
that in the outline there will be added to trunks an attack called flamethrower which was in the dbz comic?

I really have no idea what it is and how it look like and how can we use it ingame.
supposibly it wasnt added

ontopic - nah I dont like this idea at all, no use for it, yeah just use it the way that other dude said, not fullycharged\vise versa

Best answers
Trunks new flamethrower attack...

is the same moved he used to kill frieza...

the one handed blast that incinerated the left over gib :laff:

Uub

Best answers
its like this plain and simple,
Trunks and gohan= BORING
this means attacks you get 1 good attack for both, Its very very boring and trunks sjj attack is piss weak any way , all these characters need new attacks, and i mean NEW attacks, try look back on there chars n attacks for instence,
Gohan: His scream attack its a wave of screams when he was a child, this should pause the oponent as in stun them for around 5 seconds MAX meaning they cant shoot fly or move,
Trunks: omega sword, "made up attack" this should make a Red power serge in his sword as it is the powerful sword gohan used 2 some one, but this should use the energy within to shoot a huge beam blast from the sword to the tip as it drains alot of ki and also stuns you for 5 seconds, this attack does a lotamount of dmg and it takes ur ki meaning u have 0 and need to recharge

thank you and goodbye.

Best answers
em... trunks and gohan are boring? wtf??
well then I must be a really boring guy 'cause i use trunks quite alot :laff:
well trunks is already getting his flamethrower in 1.3 so there you have your beam...
ask for another attack in 1.4 or 1.5 or something :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magmus said:
why one of his beams blinds you...
LOL that's his only beam except 4 generic and it's not even supposed to be a beam.
Oh and you didn't think alot before you suggested this right? Didn't think so...

Best answers
Orbit said:
LOL that's his only beam except 4 generic and it's not even supposed to be a beam.
Oh and you didn't think alot before you suggested this right? Didn't think so...
wow that was rude and not well thought out seeing as he didnt suggest anything he simply stated a fact.

Trunks is a melee character....not a beamer...his sword and BA are really all he needs. The flamethrower would be a cool finisher or special combo to add but wouldnt be that useful as a normal ki move. A new FB isnt needed, it does its job now. If you want a map nuker use Vegeta or Buu or Goku etc etc.

Best answers
It's nice to be on a board where English isn't the prevailent language. Makes me feel multi-cultural.

I can't agree with having two forms of the attack merely because it repeats it's self. When you trans you gain more PL thus makes it stronger anyway, thus negating just about any use of a second attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's nice to be on a board where English isn't the prevailent language. Makes me feel multi-cultural.
LOL :D

On topic, I don't see why Trunks can't have the stronger 'Buster' move as a secondary fire for the weaker one, with more time/energy consumed. It's fair enough to say he's pure melee but that's not so good if your enemy's far away or keeps swooping into the distance. Trunks needs more attacks anyway.

P.S - Isn't burning attack a ball not a beam?

Best answers
Ravendust said:
LOL :D

On topic, I don't see why Trunks can't have the stronger 'Buster' move as a secondary fire for the weaker one, with more time/energy consumed. It's fair enough to say he's pure melee but that's not so good if your enemy's far away or keeps swooping into the distance. Trunks needs more attacks anyway.

P.S - Isn't burning attack a ball not a beam?
Its not hard to gain distance on someone if theyre throwing beams at you....they will be fairly stationary.

BA can be both, the team isnt gonna change it, its been brought up a million times before.

Best answers
Magmus said:
Trunks new flamethrower attack...

is the same moved he used to kill frieza...

the one handed blast that incinerated the left over gib :laff:
no, now for seriously, it seems logical but are you sure, are you serious Magmus?

and is it useable ingame in some hidden way which I dont know of?

more then just 75% ontopiccing:

well now seriously:
  • if that flamethrower which was on the outline, ISNT IN 1.2 YET?
  • then it should be as freaggen planned, well then to the patch coming up soon
dont you agree?
  • the attack he used against Ultra Super Vegeta when he said "you wont attack your own father, now would you?
    your feelings will stop you, thats what makes you week! :devgrin: " and yes he did say that with that " :devgrin: " thingy
    he also used that very same attack and stance when he killed cell in his own time line
  • finishing buster should be a beam and should have a rapid energy balls attack alt fire option
  • (blinding) burning attack should be a detachable beam and should mostly actly like enrgy ball
    why should be detachable? cause its not a strong weapon with very small efficient

thats all I could think of

not much to add to poor lil trunks hehe

Best answers
ciborg brolli, 2 versions of the same attack isn't necessary, first of all.

Secondly, Trunks never says "inichip," it's just that Takeshi Kusami (the Japanese voice of Trunks) merely pronounces (rather badly) the word "finishing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom