Finished z-sword =O

Best answers
Finished z-sword.

Skin edit:

And a special skin, Star Wars: z :p

Crits and coments are welcome ;)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
looks nice but the handle is too short. if i remember correctly the Z sword was a 2 handed sword, your handle is only long enough for one hand. other than that, gj!

Best answers
Looking at the handle, it looks very small, remember that the Z Sword was double handed. Your handle doesn't look like it has room for even one hand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how will he releqse it qnd for wqt purpose dude u could code it infor trunks his sword but i doubt hat it looks to high polly

Best answers
i agree, make the handle a bit bigger and will be pro :) gj

but yeah, will it be for trunks, or even esf? like zeldalink said, the pollycount looks to be a bit high.

You could possibly get away with cutting back polys on the handle, and compensating the loss of detail with texture. and maybe on the blade aswell, but i'd need to see a wireframe version to say anymore.

Best answers
Well, the polycount isn`t big, i don`t remember how much, but i`ll look into it. And gonna fix the handle, shouldn`t be too hard. And thanks for the crits and coments. And it will not be for esf, it is going to be for dba and maybe for trossu second release.

*edit* The polycount is 500. =O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
easy nuff to assign to trunks.. decompile trunks, import trunksword.smd, delete tge sword from his hand, merge yours into it and assign to the hand bone, recompile done :O

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
got to say: wow...:p
great job...but yea make the handle longer....use an example for Striders' (aragorn) sword in LOTR3: ROTK. he has a 2 handed handle but he can use it as single handed too.
(y) keep it up

Best answers
looks sweet dude!!!!
you have got som more skill since i lost my internet
GJ man!

Best answers
3dsm 6 and area shadows :smile:.

Oh forgot, the las two are lw8 :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom