Finished Sesshoumaru

Best answers
ok the part at the end of the sleeves are sopost to hang down and the hair in the back(not the bottom part) and the top of the head is not wide enouph and i think the face is also not wide enouph or it's too long 1... theres what i would think would make it look alot better.... :D nice model BTW

Best answers
If he is going into a game or anything for animation you might want to fix up the joints such as elbows by adding another line of verts, the knees could use more but they're not bad the way they are now. Shoulders look allright for deformation but a few more verts wouldnt hurt. Nice model!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First thought when I saw it was the wires are very nice and clean, but the renders don't really show that off.

Best answers
Anyways, heres some pics of the adjusted Sesshoumaru. Tweaked the sleeves, made them bigger and they're hanging down now, head was adjusted a bit, and added a row of edges by the elbow to fix how it should deform. The pics:

shot 1
shot 2
shot 3
shot 4

Crits and comments? Want Sesshoumaru absolutely perfect :) (fav char hehe). 3213 tris, for inu mod (www.inumod.com). Thanks in advance all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom