finishbuster is buster cannon O_o?

Best answers
ss2miraitrunks said:
COLOR DOES NOT MATTER

OK, look this is burning attack.

This is BUSTER CANNON

THIS IS FINISH BUSTER

the last two are both finishbuster. and as for color it doesnt really mater cus all of his attacks were yellow anyway except for wen he first fought the androids in his timeline.

Best answers
THIS IS "BUSTER CANNON and finish buster is when you put your hands in the hair.

BUSTER CANNON

Best answers
yes it is true that every attack has variations but that also shows how he can change the form of his finishbuster to blast or beam. also wen he first used it on the androids in geros lab he said that it was his best attack.

the reason the one in histimeline looks different is cause he had to look straight up and shoot it.

edit: and i forgot to say in that picture that is finishbuster as well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just to settle...

Burning Attack (yellow ball), used to blind Frieza:

Buster Cannon (blue ball), Doesn't exist, it was invented for Budokai.

The attack he used to blow up the lab was a yellow generic beam.

Finish Buster (yellow beam), used to stop Vegeta from helping Cell absorb #18:

And again...to kill Future Cell.

To summarise, ~Dark Trunks~ is correct, ESF's Finish Buster is actually Buster Cannon, and the real Finish Buster should be implemented.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ss2miraitrunks said:
THIS IS "BUSTER CANNON and finish buster is when you put your hands in the hair.

BUSTER CANNON
correct me if i am not wrong , but Trunks used Masenko in The 1st Brolly movie , so for all we know that could be Masenko.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes trunkz has spend lots of time with gohan , chibi and future and maybe he absorb the move !!!

Best answers
Hey hasn't anyone though about giving trunks big bang (i havnt played for a while, correct me if he has it) or FF? because he IS vegetas son you know >_> and like ravendust said just settle the argument saying finish buster change to buster cannon and add he real finish buster (i dont see how they made finish buster as buster cannon with a different name) o and btw do you mean like i think it was khame that he saw someone do it once and "absorbed it" and he knew how to use it?

Best answers
The problem here is everyone assumes a attack is a attack and cannot be changed or modified...

Like Cell , he decided to charge up a massive Kamehameha , but he didn't want a beam... so he detatched it... and whoot... Suddenly thats not a Kamehameha?

Vegeta's Bing bang changed colour and charge time and size like 19 times in 15 episodes in the cell saga. Hell in Budokai's is yellow for goodness sake

Attacks don't co ordinate. Don't try and say they do. The only way you can tell if its a highly charged Ki blast or a signiture move , is if they yell the name of it.

End-of-story.

Mmmkay?

Best answers
well u also have to take into consideration that trunks was the only character who didnt have names for his attacks except burning attack. he didnt get names for his attack until budokai came out. also its pretty obvious that finishbuster is his best attack or one of his best attacks along wit burning attack. so if he does the same attack over and over to kill someone or jus use it in general wit the same hand formation then its obviously his best attack

Best answers
Hmm not necersarily i think burning attack is rather weak and all its ment to do is blind them, because i blast people all the time with it, and they seem to recover quite fast, and dont seem to have taken much damage at all.

Best answers
yea on esf it doesnt do much damage had it of hit frieza it probably wouldve done some serious damage. wen he used it on the androids in his time he was too weak to even put a scratch on them so it didnt even phase them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom