finishbuster is buster cannon O_o?

Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
why nor fishingbustah' click 1 and busta' cannon click 2 busta' cannon fast charge medium dmg and fishingbustah slow charge maximum dmg for actual lvl
well i dont think it should be in cus 1 buster cannon was very weak, 2 it might be hard to code and 3 the finishbuster thing would give trunks both a good blast and good beam

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
That was finishing bustar not burning attack. John get the facts right.
Well your wrong against the androids trunks use the Burnig attack as a ball to destroy theath montai and he sayd theath theath whas his best attack look at the series

Best answers
that was finishbuster he destroyed the cave with. didnt u notice no fast hand movements.

this is burning attack wen he shoots it

and this is finishbuster wen he shoots it

obvious difference. so i think trunks buning attack should be unattached and a bit stronger and his finishbuster could be both and have 2 firing modes. cus if burning attack was unattached it would be very melee compatible and really give trunks a added edge wit the damage plus the blinding effect. oh and u should look at episodes cus wen he shot it it wasnt a ball it was finishbuster beam.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that was Burning Attack. If I remember correctly, Burning Attack wasn't a 'beam' since it had no trail.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Burning attack!

Finishing buster!

i rest my case.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oki but I still thing he sayd burnig attack I will watch the episod again

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
T.A.S.A = THEY R SEPARATED ATTAKZ the real trunkz movez

Sword
Ki Bubble
Ki beam
Burning attak/flamethrower
Fishingbustah/Busta' Cannon!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think burning attack should be changed to a quick projectle attack that isn't so obvious while charging.

As for the beam , well that would be a nice thing to have for trunks (I mean look , he's trunks , and trunks are cool :))

Best answers
ya i think so too if it was a projectile and stronger it would be a great melee compatible move for him. and i think the 2 firing mode finishbuster would also also be good for him as well. but also trunks finishbuster should be a hell of alot stronger right now its weak. theres been many situations where i took a hit from a fully chared finishbuster and still lived.

so i think if those were changed and he got more speed hed really become very good character and people would use him alot more.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeah a fhishingbustah shoud beat 1.5 bigbangs :D

Best answers
yes i think so too. finishbuster was stronger then vegetas big bang with also a larger blast radius as well. he pretty much disengrated cell wit it and blew vegeta miles away with it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I always thought that trunks had the ability to shoot the burning attack and the finishing buster as either a ball or beam attack.

I also think that the finishing buster should have 2 fire modes. One ball and one beam.

Best answers
GrimReaper said:
I always thought that trunks had the ability to shoot the burning attack and the finishing buster as either a ball or beam attack.

I also think that the finishing buster should have 2 fire modes. One ball and one beam.
thats exactly wut im thinkin as well i think it would pretty much solves his no good attacks problem. and it would also make his big attack more unique then everyone elses cus he can convert it to either ball or beam. so i think it would fit perfectly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so this topic with this suggestion ROCKS

Best answers
ty im glad u like it now the only thing trunks would need besides this is maybe say a bit later trans like at 1,300,000 but have more speed like the same speed of vegeta and goku or be the fastest saiyan since hes only goin ussj (mabye ussj 2 if they consider my idea) wit those plus this attack i think it would fully balance him out

Best answers
COLOR DOES NOT MATTER

OK, look this is burning attack.

This is BUSTER CANNON

THIS IS FINISH BUSTER

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom