finishbuster is buster cannon O_o?

Best answers
yup gregas right most of the time youll see most pro players pick cell instead of trunks for that extra speed and even wen pros do use trunks they arent really unstopable until they turn ssj cell can be unstoppable untransed and transed. so i think speed is more of a issue for trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
yup gregas right most of the time youll see most pro players pick cell instead of trunks for that extra speed and even wen pros do use trunks they arent really unstopable until they turn ssj cell can be unstoppable untransed and transed. so i think speed is more of a issue for trunks
That's for sure. Trunks should get 10/15 more untransed speed than Cell, adding to that his 20% insta-kill and you have a powerful warrior that makes up for his lack of attacks with pure brute Melee force. :yes: Trunks would become a character that even the pros would love to play with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
That's for sure. Trunks should get 10/15 more untransed speed than Cell, adding to that his 20% insta-kill and you have a powerful warrior that makes up for his lack of attacks with pure brute Melee force. :yes: Trunks would become a character that even the pros would love to play with.
Trunks is already a character the pros like to play with. They just prefer Goku and Cell mainly.

Then there's me...the odd one of the bunch o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Trunks is already a character the pros like to play with. They just prefer Goku and Cell mainly.

Then there's me...the odd one of the bunch o_O
:p I just mean.. even more, you know. So the pros would think he is at least equal to Cell and so they would pick him instead of Cell or at least pick him as much as they do Cell.

Odd is good. :yes: Normal is complex, odd is simple.

Best answers
yea im wit Shiyojin Rommyu on this one most pros who pick trunks dont really do exceptionally well until they transform. pros who pick cell can pretty much whip ass transed or untransed. ive never seen a pro use trunks ina esf league match ever. mostly all u see are people pickin cell. trunks cannot equal cell as of now and as a matter of fact there are only certain characters that can.

trunks is way to slow to be a melee character so like Shiyojin Rommyu said i think he should get to be one of the fastest characters ingame and have increased damage on his basic melee attacks to make up for the lack of beams and attacks the really give him that melee status making hos melee unique compared to all others.

then if they dont wanna give him more speed and such then add another attack for him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
yea im wit Shiyojin Rommyu on this one most pros who pick trunks dont really do exceptionally well until they transform. pros who pick cell can pretty much whip ass transed or untransed. ive never seen a pro use trunks ina esf league match ever. mostly all u see are people pickin cell. trunks cannot equal cell as of now and as a matter of fact there are only certain characters that can.

trunks is way to slow to be a melee character so like Shiyojin Rommyu said i think he should get to be one of the fastest characters ingame and have increased damage on his basic melee attacks to make up for the lack of beams and attacks the really give him that melee status making hos melee unique compared to all others.

then if they dont wanna give him more speed and such then add another attack for him.
It would have to be one damn good attack for it to replace speed AND power.

In order to get the most out of a character, you have to use all his or her abilities to the fullest.

If this character lacks speed and power, and only has one really good attack, you can bet your life on it that this one attack will be spammed to death, and that way, nobody will be happy. Also, by adding another attack instead of upping Trunks' speed and/or power, the Team would contradict itself, because they always say Trunks is a Melee character, not an energy attack user.

Trunks should have have a speed that is only slightly below Krillin's (otherwise he would become unbalanced) and his Transed speed should be close to Cell's. He should have an added damage ratio for his sword attacks, and keep the 20 percent insta-kill.

I think that would optimally enhance and balance Trunks.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
It would have to be one damn good attack for it to replace speed AND power.

In order to get the most out of a character, you have to use all his or her abilities to the fullest.

If this character lacks speed and power, and only has one really good attack, you can bet your life on it that this one attack will be spammed to death, and that way, nobody will be happy. Also, by adding another attack instead of upping Trunks' speed and/or power, the Team would contradict itself, because they always say Trunks is a Melee character, not an energy attack user.

Trunks should have have a speed that is only slightly below Krillin's (otherwise he would become unbalanced) and his Transed speed should be close to Cell's. He should have an added damage ratio for his sword attacks, and keep the 20 percent insta-kill.

I think that would optimally enhance and balance Trunks.
i agree full but for the part about a speed slightly slower then krillin do u mean in his regular form or transed form. if u mean untransed then upping his speed is pretty much useless until u transform. i think since everyones pretty much thinkin this too if he was faster in normal form and ssj form then i think his trans pl should be upped to about 1.3 mil this way its a little longer for him to trans.

otherwise as soon as u came in a room wit trunks youd be pretty much untouchable in the right hands. so for balancing purposes his trans would have to be around 1.3-1.4 mil. as for the melee im hoping the animations for the fx script are for his basic melee. hopefully the sword melee will be back which then in turn would go well wit ur theory Shiyojin Rommyu to make his basic melee attacks do more damage and also put back in his insta gib at 20% health therefore givin him the obvious advantage in melee over all others

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man you said that ESF is a DBZ based mod if this attaks exists ...it should be putted cuz not always mele is favouravile (SRYY MY ENGLIESH) has you sayd it to goten "this is not an immaginary mod) that is not an immaginary attkak!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is kind of on and off topic...

It's clear that Trunks' beam attacks are weaker then everyone elses but no one seems to be accounting the fact of Trunks' simple melee being an insta-kill when an enemy is at 20% HP (I think it's 20% and not 20hp, but I could be wrong). You can't even block it, you just die. That is a HUGE advantage people seem to be discounting here.

Think about this. What's Buu's HP, 150 or something like that? What's 20% of 150? 30hp? How many more hits can you take at that point, but yet Buu dies if you catch him (even if he blocks)? This can be a huge advantage especially when attacking enemies that are already injured (whether it's 20hp or 20%).

Either way this 'error' in ESF has been pointed out many times. He is going to have some updates to his mechanics in 1.3 so hopefully everyone can be happy with his new setup (his flamethrower attack, mainly).

And if it really bothers everyone that much, you can switch the sprite colors on both his attacks and call them by the opposite names; really it's cosmetic at this point.

Best answers
i kno wut u mean Pride but the basic melee insta kill doesnt work in 1.2 (at least ive never seen it and i use Trunks all the time) i only kno it happens in adv melee if u get off a heavy red attack. Now if that is gettin put back in for 1.3 and maybe gettin a little more speed then i could care less about a big beam or blast.

Takin away his sword and unblockable insta gib at 20% hp really hurt his melee style IMO. SO im thinkin if he got those things back plus a little extra speed so hes basically useable in like one on ones then i believe their would be no complaints or suggestions about him. And along with all the other mechanics u guys may be putting in for him hed be able to equal alot of other characters now in normal form and not just in ssj.

And about the finishbuster thing like i said that was just a suggestion if they werent gonna change his speed and leave him as is and also no ones ever seen him have a big beam attack like this in a game except wen evm tried to make it seem like he had it. Soi figured it would be nice to see on a game like esf for a alternate upgrade or wutever u would like to call it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Using Budokai for reference is a bad idea, IMO.

But if the team was to decide to add a new attack instead of upping his speed, then yes, it should be a fast projectile attack instead of a beam.

In that case, I'd think they should detach Burning Attack, make it stronger and faster and keep the blinding effect.

this isn't an immaginary game . the chars are'nt has we like they R as they really made by those who made DBZ....... (i say dat cuz it has been syad to me thousands of times) if trunkz has another attak it shoud be implemented as an existent attak,active attak, plyble attak, possible attak ther is no fact that trunkz has a attak and the team shoud not implement it :|

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's getting the flamethrower in 1.3 , And when 1.3 is out , trunks will be the 1st charcter i will select to see how that will work and see if it can be used well (i'm guessing it can be used well in conjunction with melee)

as for other attacks that trunks suposedly may need , I would suggest that trunks get's that beam attack he used on vegeta in the cell saga.

Best answers
It's weird but in the Free The Future episode, I got the feeling that that finishingbuster was actually a beam...

Wheter or not that's true, I still think the finishinbuster should be more powerful then the bigbang attack from vegeta :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as it was said before he should get burning attack as a ball instead of a beam, hed be much more effective as a melee character

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sice this is a trunks finishbuster is buster cannon thadre I what to sugest when chargeing a (finishbuster is buster cannon) to accsuly have a ball abouve his headnot just holding his hand in air like he is in skool

Best answers
Sephize said:
It's weird but in the Free The Future episode, I got the feeling that that finishingbuster was actually a beam...

Wheter or not that's true, I still think the finishinbuster should be more powerful then the bigbang attack from vegeta :)
yea i think this too but ive watched the eps and ive come to this conclusion. finishbuster should be a beam and a ball reason being is this...

wen trunks shot it at vegeta and blew him away it was a ball as seen here.

not the best of pics but u see wut i mean.

then wen he killed cell it was a beam that disenegrated him

so i think finishbuster should have 2 firing mode like generic beams left click the beam and right click the blast or since he used the ball form of it most ball form be the left click and beam be the right click.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imo thats not such a bad idea... i really think trunks could have an "adequate" beam, and this solves it.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If finishbuster shuld have a right click attack thean the burning attack shuld have it
like a ball whan he destroyd the androyds cave

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was finishing bustar not burning attack. John get the facts right.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why nor fishingbustah' click 1 and busta' cannon click 2 busta' cannon fast charge medium dmg and fishingbustah slow charge maximum dmg for actual lvl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom