Finish the Story

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure many of you have heard of this but for all of those who haven't:

Finish the story is simple. A user will post a sentence and then whoever replies after that user will add their own sentence onto the previous sentence.

Example:

User 1 said:
I walked stealthly through the poorly lit corridor...
Then the next user will post:

User 2 said:
I walked stealthly through the poorly lit corridor until I reached a bowl of jello which...
Then:

User 3 said:
I walked stealthly through the poorly lit corridor until I reached a bowl of jello which Bill Cosby was reaching for as if it was a weapon...
You can post complete sentences or use fragmented sentences (like in the examples).

I guess I'll start it off:

Bill Gates is a man of many...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being...

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft wich...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault...

Best answers
Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website...

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag...

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples who,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe..

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe. Then i thought, "I like pie." But i didn't know why i liked pie, i think it is because

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe. Then i thought, "I like pie." But i didn't know why i liked pie, i think it is because, my grandmother let me eat her pie all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe. Then i thought, "I like pie." But i didn't know why i liked pie, i think it is because, my grandmother let me eat her pie all the time. But then again, my great grandmother made cookies, which were even better then pies...

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe. Then i thought, "I like pie." But i didn't know why i liked pie, i think it is because, my grandmother let me eat her pie all the time. But then again, my great grandmother made cookies, which were even better then pies, but noone knows why.

Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe. Then i thought, "I like pie." But i didn't know why i liked pie, i think it is because, my grandmother let me eat her pie all the time. But then again, my great grandmother made cookies, which were even better then pies, but noone knows why. That chick in Pain's sig has one nice...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bill Gates is a man of many, many faults, the most predominant being creating Microsoft which made him the richest man on Earth. Oh wait, that's not a fault, that's just pure luck and now Bill Gates is a smelly old man with a VERY VERY hairy penis... Nobody longer cares about how rich Bill Gates is anymore and start to pirate Windows Vista, despite the fact it's a free download from Microsoft's website, only to find out that it takes so much ram memory that you need "high end" computer just to play mine sweeper without lag, this leading to the destruction of human-kind. Forcing us to evolve into giant blobs with nipples that lactate pure absinthe..., and which gives us heavy diahrea, which is...EXTREMELY smelly, as the urea & waste mixes with the absinthe. Then i thought, "I like pie." But i didn't know why i liked pie, i think it is because, my grandmother let me eat her pie all the time. But then again, my great grandmother made cookies, which were even better then pies, but noone knows why. That chick in Pain's sig has one nice... finger, a finger which is nice enough to point, but in this case, good enough to resemble a gun, though I have seen many...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom