Finger Laser=Death Beam?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is the Finger Laser the same thing as the Death Beam?

Or did Boudakai creaters just make up Death Beam so Frieza could have another move? Like Vegeta's Final Shine?

Best answers
I dunno :\ but i know that those who created budokai are tending to change the original attacks name , they remplace as well with synonims.

Best answers
finger laser is a laser which can be shot from a finger it's similar to the piccolo's eye lasers

and

death beam is a beam which can be shot from a finger or a hand but it's power is similar to a generic beam so it's stronger then the finger laser

they're different. I've seen frieza use both.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since he never says either in the show/manga, you cant really tell the difference, the moves look and work the same, except one has more power because its more charged up. Imo, they're the same thing, but he puts more power into a finger beam.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember in movie 5, Cooler's Revenge they named his Deathbeam...Deathbeam =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're the same thing. The only difference is that in ESF, you dont charge it up. I would like to see a chargable single-shot deathbeam in 1.3 however...

Best answers
mf29 said:

Or did Boudakai creaters just make up Death Beam so Frieza could have another move? Like Vegeta's Final Shine?
What? How did they make up the final shine? Its in dbgt...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg2k5 said:
What? How did they make up the final shine? Its in dbgt...
Depends what you consider though, GT is non-cannon. GT content is included in the budokai games regardless however though.

Best answers
mf29 said:

they called death laser......

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
They're the same thing. The only difference is that in ESF, you dont charge it up. I would like to see a chargable single-shot deathbeam in 1.3 however...
Might as well play Counter-Strike at that point...

Best answers
uncover bunker said:
sniper mod O__O?....men! that would be un nice.....
Exactly! I mean, this is a game about strategy and fighting. If you add in an instant kill death beam (notice: death beam is a laser, therefore, it has no travel time), you're basically just playing ESF with an awp from CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom