FINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
It has nothing to do with this thread. If you want to complain, do it like any other random newbie does, make a thread.
lets hope this goes better than my last thread where everyone mocked me and made fun of me. the team is tricking all of you! they post a shot of a new "feature" when its just more pictures of a model/skin they came out with and a few placeholder animations. the only animations they have done are the ones in the trailers you would be surprised to find out how far behind they are.

if i have to take matters into my own hands i will...

Best answers
O_O

How can we not make fun of you? Ever thought about that?

--- edit ---

O_O

How can we not make fun of you? Ever thought about that?

Best answers
Im trying to be serious here and bring things to light if you keep making your wisecracks i'll be the one laughing in the end...

RBE

Best answers
If those pictures are outdated, then when they release, it will be much better than we realize.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Out dated or not, least they have a project in hand, something to aspire for, something that allot of people are looking forward to. Maybe they are taking their time with it. After spending over a decade working on this thing can you really blame them?

Tell me, what have you done with your life human? Have you done anything.. worth mentioning by anyone? And this facade you were talking about.. is a joke. Oh how do I know? Because I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ESF: FINAL and it was l33t.

As part of the fan base it's our job to keep the developers of this fine project motivated, inspired. And if we don't, then who are they making this for? Themselves? No.(maybe in part) But seriously, it sounds more like you've cracked under mounted tension.

Doesn't seem like there were ever pictures of new features. Recently all we got were piccolo/trunks powering up. This isn't a new feature. We got a brief vid of a new animation. Sure new for us, maybe not them cause they have to work on cleaning up and polishing it before it's ready to be demoed. So let them take their time, and if you really want this game help support them, not compromise their fan base, cause in the end you'r alienating yourself.

Best answers
I will be back within an hour or two for some wonderful news for you guys. ;) If anyone has any curiosity, send me a PM!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
this will be other closed "threat" typical from newbie ppl
really if they don't finish the ESF:Final i like play ESF 1.2.3
is his proyect u can't push them to do it
u can only wait for it, it's all

also if u want make ur own game and left esf, if u don't like how the team works
show us how fast u make a cool game and don't make us wait a long time

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get your ass over there http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces and check all videos that have recent things in them (ESF Final content).
They may be working at their own pace (very slow for some people) and as a fan i understand that waiting sucks but keep in mind that the game will be free and they are doing this project out of passion and as a hobby, for free. Nobody is paying them to do this.
Also you clearly do not understand/comprehend the size of the whole thing. Tons of animations and effects are still to be added but we have a new and implemented combat system already.
Instead of *****ing around and crying like a kid you could try to be a little supportive here. This kind of behavior won't make the development faster or slower. It's just making a foul out of yourself.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I will be back within an hour or two for some wonderful news for you guys. ;) If anyone has any curiosity, send me a PM!
My dear friend, you are just talk. I'll believe it when I see it..... I won't be surprised if you, after some time, just crawl back under the stone you came from!

Best answers
At least the swoop animation was done...I'll have to find a way to LAN this with my friends so I can see just how far along they are with these features..

Last edited by a moderator:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
What the ****! Where did you get that picture man?! I have never seen it before... guess I might need to swallow my words now! :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I hacker bow to you :D

double post but I dont care :)

IF you hacked Esforce database and got the pics or even the files of game. You are good! :D Share there files with your fellow hackers will ya? :D we want to **** up esf too :))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom