Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Can some1 send me some adult Gohan's models?
All I download from redsaiyan don't work properly,some tweak
when shoot ,some bow-backed when fly_idle. LOL
THX

Best answers
There is a good pack that was recently released, I cant think of who made it off the top of my head. It was a non battle damaged gohan with ssj and sounds included, when I find the thread i'll post it.

*EDIT* There was no post for it, derh, anyway I remember now, there is a good pack on redsaiyan that im using, its nailed to the top of the models section, you could always view it with HL model viewer before puttin it in, I use it though, its nice
Also, this should be in the Final request forum if you already searched through threads.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
ey PM me with ya email and ill send u a GOOD (no 1.1 errors (not even shield)) teen\adult gohan in his purple\blue suit its great and ull get a soundpack with evrything and classes and titles.txt
so its kind of a total conversion pack (only dont have a gui pic if someone where to make or have one it'll be great )

and NO i did not make the model or anything from, the pack (except titles.txt and classes but who cares about that)

Peace, Mystic

*edit* btw> this belongs in the final request thread

Best answers
Originally posted by Slander
There is a good pack that was recently released, I cant think of who made it off the top of my head. It was a non battle damaged gohan with ssj and sounds included, when I find the thread i'll post it.

*EDIT* There was no post for it, derh, anyway I remember now, there is a good pack on redsaiyan that im using, its nailed to the top of the models section, you could always view it with HL model viewer before puttin it in, I use it though, its nice
Also, this should be in the Final request forum if you already searched through threads.
Do u mean that "Mystic Gohan pack"?
I'v download it already ,but it's even worse .When shoot masenko ,he turns his body backwards ,
and when fly_idle ,his back looks realy arciform.
Dont know why !

Best answers
Sure ,
I 'v reinstalled but still the same.

btw: I only have counter strike .doesit matter ?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
it's probably not 1.1 compatible, if you need a model, please use the request thread, or look for models in teh models and edits for beta 1.1 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom