Finaly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ej me again. Yesterday i was at Graz and finaly i bought HalfLife and cd-key works(yeee) and now what should i do to play esf on internet

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i did that i sad that my cd-key works but than can somebody give me full path because when i install esf i can t play it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to run HL be4 instaling ESF throo STEAM ofcourse

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes i did but i dont know how to do it because when i had counter than i could but now i dont know how to run into game

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
when i open a steam i go to browse games or when i go to the "servers" and to "change filter" i dont see esf

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you go to browse games when you run something it's because you have not entered your cdkey yet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well now i can but it keep saying that my dll is diferent from other is that, that i need install 1.2.1 version and when i install 1.1 i can play it only in multyplayer but when i install evm it just throw me on desktop

Best answers
dont try to play evm with steam. it works but it makes no sense. it is too much work and it doesnt work with all machines (dont ask me why. on my pc it worked and one of the other pcs it crashed always) just wait for esf 1.2.2b and then wait for evm 2.0

and for the problem www.esf-world.com there is under releases or patches the fmod.dll u need. sorry not to post the exact link but esf-w is down ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom