The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the people that where waiting for csp_namek_myst, Bobmaster40000 is compiling it right now. If i can catch skyrider on msn this afternoon, it will be up at RS this evening. www.redsaiyan.net My newest map, csp_kaiplanet, where gohan pulled the sword out of the rock, is allmost done. But i'm gone camping soon, so if i'm a bit late with it, you will see with a month, i guess, cuz i'll be gone for a long while.

Best answers
ive compiled it, but i need to ask a few questions about extra tweaking first. but ive already fixed a few tiny details.
- the door teleport didnt work properly, but i fixed it
- i made the door swing outwards
and there are a few other things i think would improve it, but im not going to do anything yet, because they might be unwanted....

the map r0x0rz by the way :D its given me a few very cool ideas for my B0B_Immortal ;)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh Bob you are such a copycat! Nah just kidding i'm allready happy the models stopped floating now.

Good news, the biatch is finally compiled, all that is left i contact skyrider, but he's gone camping for a week since friday. So expect it to be on RS on monday.

Best answers
For those who want the map Cold Steel is my clanmapper now and the map is availeble here and will also appear on Red Saiyan but for those who cant wait here www.thegoldenwarriors.tk

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thnx man, i hate to let people wait.

Best answers
NP and i think the map is great and i think people will have fun finding the Eastereggs

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 to be exact, and some random destructables. Have a blast people!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:( the site maistro gave, and rs are down... now i cant get the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The clan site is working for me and tha maps are great, but RS is gone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X, i found out, click the website in his sig, but can someone help me @ my threath?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom