Best answers
i havent posted that i was working on a ssj3 model. im finally done. how do i make it playable though? how do you post pics so i can show them too?

Best answers
Please explain more about what you mean by playable and what stage you are at. eg, have you put in the skeleton yet?

to post pics right click on the 3d view and click take screen shot, the open paint and press ctrl + v . save the image as a jpg

Best answers
depends on what you've done so far... is it skinned yet? animated? or just a model?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Host the pics somewhere on the web, and post links to them. In terms of "playable" I am not sure what you mean, and probably can't help you anyways.

Best answers
what mean by playable

what i mean by playable is able to play it. oh. i'll try what the other person(or you) said about sowing the pics. i'll post them in a while.

Best answers
If you have the skin done model complete skeleton inserted and all verticies assigned then simply compile.

Best answers
oh yeah. how do you host them on a webpage? dont get mad. this is like my first model that i saved because my old version had expired so i had to restart my computer. so dont get mad that i dont know how to do these things.(i made more models but i couldnt save because the version expired. i even forgot to take screenshots of them.):cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
its no use. forget it. i accedentally forgot to save. i saved a different model. it wouldve been good. please close this thread.:( :( :( :(

Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOO! Make a new one!........Or are u trying to fool us?....;/

Best answers
Hey please make a new one show us it! You cant get our hopes up then all of a sudden say screw it!
Cmon please!!

Best answers
how do you make him be able to play ingame? thats all i need to know. do you export? and if so, where do you export it to? oh by the way. what tool do you need to edit the auras? i have one in mind.:)

Bolteh2

B
first of all import the skeleton of the esf model you want to use it for (for example, ssj is replacement of ssj goku, then you have to imort ssj gokus skeleton)

when this is imported assign all bones to body parts (arms, spine, ...)

after that you have to make a .qc-file (or edit the goku .qc) where you make sure all sequences (animations) etc are mentioned

then you compile that .qc file in milkshape or with studiomdl.exe

greetz

Best answers
OK I DID THAT NOW WHAT? SORRY ABOUT THECAPITOLS I JUST REALIZED THAT I HAVE CAPSLOCK ON.

Bolteh2

B
then put it off and retype

like i said asign bones, decompile the model you want to replace and save that mdoels animations, than you compile the .qc file that comes with the decompile, this .qc file shuld be in the same folder as the textures, the reference .smd and the animations .smd's

Best answers
mewtwo you sure are on a mission to explain to people that geocities CAN host sigs :talk:

uhmm.. and dude, render a pic of your model from a certain angle then make it hosted on the web then give us a link to it.. (hope its a good model+skin) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom