Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Very nice

This is the best bojack gohan model I have EVER seen. I agree that the non-super saiyan gohan has too many spikes. Otherwise, superb job, keep it up! :D

Best answers
Too many spikes!?There can never be too many spikes.You people and your crazy ideas.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
In-Game this model looks really nice! The only dissapointment is that he uses all of the same animations that the regular one uses. And about the Saiyan version, will you use Sj going to SSj2 or SSj going to SSj2?
I'm using SSj going into SSj2.

Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
In-Game this model looks really nice! The only dissapointment is that he uses all of the same animations that the regular one uses. And about the Saiyan version, will you use Sj going to SSj2 or SSj going to SSj2?
I'm using SSj going into SSj2.
Well i haven't seen a download link. so you must be hosting it or something like that. ssj to ssj2 isn't right cause then ssj would have a white aura unless u changed it. but if it was yellow like ssj i would do ssj-ssj2

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ZeroOmega878 said:
Well i haven't seen a download link. so you must be hosting it or something like that. ssj to ssj2 isn't right cause then ssj would have a white aura unless u changed it. but if it was yellow like ssj i would do ssj-ssj2
its being hosted somewhere i found it off of gipper or somethin like that...
and my auras are the clear ones that RS made for 2.0

Best answers
DAMN dats a sweet model dude u just need to take off some spikes on the top ov normal gohan and make SS2 Gohans hair longer and it would b the best model of SS2 Gohan

Best answers
Hmm, it looks pretty good, there are only a few skinny errors on his sholder/hair... I can host it for you , if it's not hosted jet[i don't see a download link...].

Best answers
Good model....put the hair on gohans normal model is alittle to big...otherwise all good..can't wai till its released.

Best answers
Looks good but as some of the others have said there looks like theres some holes or something in a part of the hair and the shoulder.

Best answers
i realy want this bojack gohan model but the link dosent work plz fix it!!!
i have this model i hed him once!!

Best answers
the link doesn't work and that model i donloaded
it2 weeks ago.
and those models are skinned by gipper right?

Best answers
well u shouldve pmed me instead of reviving this thread. anyway heres the link dl it here and gipper did not skin them (lol) he edited them when i released it the forst time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom