Finally! Another entitled kid who can't wait for the mod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Just kidding, it isn't coming out, right? I heard quite a few people say that the hype was built for nothing, and that the developers, as shown on the front page, have only had the ability to show a new single model in the passed few months. I hate to agree with such a negative viewpoint, but at this rate, the game will be released in the year 2020. I'm not saying "Work harder". I'm saying "Work" period. You put a lot into this mod as it is, wouldn't it be a waste if it wasn't finished?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You know why its not coming out? Because I sodomised it with the end of a broom handle , then I took a massive elaphant **** on it , then after that I said it was an inspiration for abortion and that it was a dumpster baby. Then I violated it again but with botchulised piece of bread and pissed on it for good luck. That is the reason.

Last edited:
Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh look. He trolls as well as badmouths the developers of the mod made in adult's spare time. As for your smart ass comment, they do work. To feed themselves and pay the bills, and when they have time in the middle, they make the game. Most of the ones that aren't working are in college, working on their future, which is more important than any mod. The mod has won awards for their hard work, you have won exactly jack **** for making this pointless thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh Hey look! Squire is back!

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
2020............... wow?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A single model? There were two! The team also lead full-time lives, ESF doesn't feed people! It's also a little silly to assume that's the only thing that's been done, there's a lot of stuff they don't show you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Have you see and read all news ? I understand your point of view but this mod haven't start in 2007. The team work hard, be patience, a lot of people wait this final version since 2001.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're really validating my beliefs about French people.

There is a very playable version of ESF out. They could have called it quits back then. They did not. Instead they invested their time and hard work to improve it further. You have the nerve to show up here and troll them? The pocks on you, sir.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
developers, as shown on the front page, have only had the ability to show a new single model in the passed few months.
It takes around that much time to create such good models, when working on your free time.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Plus if you wish to create hundreds if not thousands of animations per model, feel free to help out the team

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just closing this. It's only going to lead to trolling and flaming. Warnings :warning: to Kosherdog for spam, Stuart for flaming. We're applying the rules evenly now guys. Please try to keep an even tone.

*edit*

And to address the OP: As the news said, we've been working a lot on backend stuff. That doesn't mean we haven't been working on the graphics at all. There's a lot of new stuff we just haven't shown. Mostly because it relies on the artists for those areas to make content to show. Some of us have been showing stuff off. Just mostly to the force pit and steam chat idlers. I can name a lot of stuff I've finished, and am working on over the last many months. So please, take your self-righteous attitude somewhere else and do not insult my hard work, and the work of my teammates. If you want to level some criticism, do some in a mature and fair manner. Acting like a spoiled child only undermines your argument.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i would have work harder, but im runing my first small buisness, a small company T_T so sometimes i don't have time, same for the others !
as it goes for the maps atleast, there's only 2 of us (Me and Masta) sometimes other people help a bit, but imagine all that work amount, splited just by 2 of us...

The Game is runing, it's playable, it's fun to play at this current development level, it's definetly jaw droping, best work of our lives i would say, it's years ahead (quality wise) from the latest official release, but no, it's sadly not done yet. When ? i honestly don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom