Finally!!! A reason to get the Wii-U!!! ESF eat your heart out!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
[video=youtube;0LhzC0eo_7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LhzC0eo_7E&list=FLDDj5DOXgqfCWLpAJz1vGAw&index=1[/video]

From the creators of Xenosaga and Xenoblade comes another entire into the X-series!

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, we'll see on that one. The trailer didn't really do much for me, to be honest. Need some gameplay.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Fantasy meets Robotech meets Armored Core.

Eh.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
So yeah, Xenogears is probably my favorite RPG of all time. FF7 is a distant second, which is saying a lot considering how much I like that game. But uh....I would never buy a Wii-U for this.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
If I buy a Wii-U it would be for maybe the new Smash Bros but... This just doesn't feel original to me at all.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Good find man!!!! I missed this...I love mech games and I saw a lot of games today to make me want a Wii U, but this is just more fodder.

I finally have a Gamecube 2.0.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
you know, I'm really dissapointed in you Nebulisreconx. I came in here expecting Budokai Tenkaichi 4 and all you show me is Gundams.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
You should be disappointed in yourself. He never stated anything that corresponds to a new BT game.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh... the whole 'ESF EAT YOUR HEART OUT' kinda alludes to a, yknow, dragonball reference?

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's the only thing that bothered me, it was heavily implied this preview would be a Dragonball Z game. It would have made more since if he referenced "Mech Mod", but he didn't :|

Freelance Mappzor
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You are asuming he even knows of mech mod ^^

In any case the reason to get a Wii U is the party games. Nintendo makes best consoles to enjoy a drinking evening with friends. Since its practically the only console that supports 4 player couch LAN.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers

In any case the reason to get a Wii U is the party games. Nintendo makes best consoles to enjoy a drinking evening with friends. Since its practically the only console that supports 4 player couch LAN.
Yeah, my buddy wheeled a big screen T.V. to his front lawn one night and there was like 6 of us drunk outside playing Wii Bowling, it was tons of fun!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know Grega I think the Wii U is bringing in some more "core" gamer games in this time around. They learned the "party mini game" wave will not sustain them in the long run, like what happened with the Wii. The Wii made me VERY untrusting of the Wii U, but this E3 made me more comfortable....

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

Mechmod was such a cool concept, and I played it solely so I can shoot missiles and shit out of the sky. I wish that mod had panned out a little.

I personally think Wii U will still get a big following, simply because Nintendo has those games that you just can't get anywhere else. I dunno how they do it, but Zelda never gets boring, Mario is only just starting to get stale but I don't see it failing for a long time, and it was a good time to bring back Donkey Kong. I'm still geeking about the new Sonic, myself.

And now that Nintendo will have the capability to play next gen games I don't see why Wii U wouldn't flourish as a secondary console, at the very least. The only problem will be that the Wii U doesn't support DX11, but all a dev would have to do is redesign a game with UE3 behind it rather than 4. Just need the strong sales to convince them to do so. And the graphics wouldn't even be all that different, either way. Definitely will never have the quality of ps4 but you can lower those clutter items and shadow/particle effects without effecting the overall presentation.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Mechmod was such a cool concept, and I played it solely so I can shoot missiles and shit out of the sky. I wish that mod had panned out a little.
I was bummed out that the melee completely didn't work but they released it anyway. Game ended up pretty awful, but the devs excuse was "well it's a hl2 mod and we just made this to pass the time until HL2 comes out."

yea.

Badassologist Ph/D
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I so wish the gundam universe team would have continued its development. it was the closest thing as far as mods go that I've seen. version 1 wasn't that terrible for a upcoming mod but it would have been awesome if they would have stuck to it. other than DBZ Gundam Wing is my favorite anime

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I agree with most of you actually. But common. Free roaming Mecha? Got you have no hearts OR souls. No it's not DBZ, but it looks neet, there is land and air combat, through a veriety of vehicles, Mecha, or on foot O,o! It's a ******* awesome concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom