Final Shine Attack

Final Shine Attack? Yes or No

• Never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thats not a cool attack and should be scrapped!

• Thats an amazing attack and should be added!

• Total voters
Best answers
A simple pole to se wether final shine attack for vegeta would be a good idea to concider.

Best answers
To those that have never heard of it. (If I get this wrong just tell me to delete my post but I think its right).

Its the attack where vegeta uses all his energy to try and blow up everything around him, He does it to try and kill buu and dies from it. I dont know if he has to die from it or whether it just goes over limit that he does?

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been apparently trimmed off of the archives, but this has been requested many, many, many times, and there have been many, many, many arguments against it. In the end the team will decide, and I don't want to see another flame war start up.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the move would make Vegeta too powerful. And since there isn't much penalty for killing yourself, people would use it all the time.

It just doesn't seem necessary to have it.

Best answers
Na thats not the move. Its the new move vegeta uses against super 17 in dbgt.
But that move u said would be cool as well.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't start, please, don't start. It has been argued a million times before.

Best answers
been here, argued this.

nothing to see here folks keep moving along...

Best answers
I dont want the suicide attack in the game...Imagine the mass spamming of it. Ive never seen the final shine though, sounds cool

Best answers
Yeah over argued.. will be over used as a kamikaza attack on really good players (not the noobs who will actualy use it) .. bah bad idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Velociraptor
Na thats not the move. Its the new move vegeta uses against super 17 in dbgt.
But that move u said would be cool as well.
then ur wrong watch the buu saga kid thats final shine, but it would be spammed maybe that u can only use it once per 15 minutes nad it brings ur health down to 1 hp

Best answers
But then, why would I use it?

I don't have the energy to really argue against this yet again, but just detonate a final flash at point blank range. There's your Final Shine.

Best answers
Final shine is used in dbgt against ultimate android 17 and does nothing to a17 because hes to powerful :D

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT. It has been argued a MILLION times before, and the answer is WHATEVER THE TEAM DECIDES, End of Story.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but, a lot of you got it all wrong, Final shine is a beam attack, but it shudnt be added cuz its almost the same as final flash....

V'

Best answers
I suggest a mod close this ASAP. This will turn ugly very fast.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
The Kamikaze attack (self-destruct attack) is called Bejita Sai Shuu Sai Go no Reza (roughly translated "Vegeta's Final End Technique")

Quote from a review from DBGT Episode 44 The Ultimate android!! The two number 17's Unite:

"Then we get to see whats goin on on earth. super 17 has badly hurt all the z fighters. Vegeta gets up and uses a new move called, Final Shine."

(Source: http://www.pojo.com/dragonball/)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow nice 1, well thats settled, just close this and say this will never be in cuz its would be spammed and make it a sticky, or make a new tread about this with out all those messages and make that 1 a sticky

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
STOP ARGUING ABOUT IT. It has been argued a MILLION times before, and the answer is WHATEVER THE TEAM DECIDES, End of Story.
This is a suggestion forum, Boyster, and people will discuss this stuff whether you approve of it or not. It doesn't matter how many times people have gone over it, because there will always be people who want to discuss it some more. Don't let it get to you. Skip this thread if it bothers you so much.

---

As for the actual suggestion, I actually don't approve of it unless there is a serious penalty for using it. Dying simply is not enough. There has to be something that makes the player really consider if doing this move is benefitial or just plain stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom