Final Shine Attack

Final Shine Attack? Yes or No

• Never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thats not a cool attack and should be scrapped!

• Thats an amazing attack and should be added!

• Total voters
Best answers
to finish, wen beta 1.1 comes out, the cvar to disable pl gain after death will render it almost useless, so at the end of the day, wot a pointless attack, y can't we all settle for the final flash at point blank range, i've done it....

Best answers
Final Shine isn't Vegeta's suicide attack! he won't die after using this technique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -ThrillKill-
This is a suggestion forum, Boyster, and people will discuss this stuff whether you approve of it or not. It doesn't matter how many times people have gone over it, because there will always be people who want to discuss it some more. Don't let it get to you. Skip this thread if it bothers you so much.
Wrong. It does matter how many times this has been gone over. It always delapitates into flames and me repeating myself a thousand times over. The suggestion forum isn't for spamming, and with the number of times this topic has been discussed, a new thread is simply spam. Instead of skipping it I think I'll just try to get it closed as painlessly as possible.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You aren't wrong, but I'm not a super moderator. Only super moderators and admins have unrestricted power and access to all forums. The only things I can do outside of my sections are enforce the rules and hand out warnings.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look guys, this topic has been beaten to death. Please do a bit of searching around, and you will see what Sonic means when he says these threads always turn to flames.

From the way this attack is described, it either is a suicide attack or a beam from GT. If you really feeling like killing yourself with a huge explosion, poing a beam at the ground and let it go at point blank range. and if it is a GT attack, then no go, nothing from GT will be included.

Now I am sure the team has already decided what attacks they want to include.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom