Best answers
Wondering?

Can someon make me a Pikachu model to replace cell if thats possible and is it possible to make Pikachu run on all four legs in game. Could he be cell shaded to. If it's not also to much to ask for please make me a Raichu the same way. For the tranformation of Pikachu. Here are some refs. http://www.ktf-split.hr/~eni/goran/pokemon/slike/025.gif
http://kynas.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/pikachu.jpg
http://www.dltk-kids.com/pokEMon/adoptions/raichu42.gif

MY Email: [email protected] if you have any questions let me know. Ohh can you send the files when your done with them. Thank you.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey folks, I need some character suggestions to model. Any character that has an awsome design. List it up please! ;D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May not be soooo awesome. BUT could you maybe make Superman from the Comics ??:p
And Clark Kent with glasses ?:p
Oh and it can be High-Poly too :p

Best answers
heeey could someone make a trunks in his jacket w/long hair and pony tail ssj with jacket still and pony tail still ussj with i guess a ripped jacket, make muscles pumped up..and no pony tail (regular long hair ssj trunks) and then ssj2 no jacket with ussj trunks hair but i still want his sword on him? thx can be contacted on msn at [email protected]

Best answers
The Android 18 model exists???If yes please tell me were can i download it PLEASSSSSEEEEEE:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ne0TeK said:
Hey folks, I need some character suggestions to model. Any character that has an awsome design. List it up please! ;D
Sonic The Hedgehog
Chrash Bandicoot
Ichigo

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A Krillin Trans with the blue top underneath and boots on to match Darksun's Skin. Enix's Krillin is good, but doesn't match too well.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
im requesting finalfantasy models (ff7 - ff8 most wanted)

is there someone willing to share his/her models with me?

Best answers
From what i can see...nobody is actuly making models...ppl just ask..well it;s my turn..
pls pls i lly need theese for a map (important map) be sure to be givven credits :D I need some basic models --VERY easy to make..i would make them myself but i completely forgot how to use ms3d or compile or anything :p...
So this is what i need:
1.a very low poly car.
2.a dbz-like hut (like a semisphere)
3.a bench (LOW POLY-just 2 shapes :p )
4.a tel boot (a cube :| )
I can skin all theese + whatever u need for your own work lol...
if any1 can help pls psss do xD
in case u don't know my msn, it's: [email protected]
THANKS !!!

Best answers
i want a model of vegeta ssj3 looks like this

o sorry i saw that there is a request about vegeta ssj3 if there is a model can you give me a link
pleaseeeeeeeee :cry:

Best answers
Does anyone have (or could maybe make) a model of Tina Branford ("Terra"), Mash Rene Figaro ("Sabin"), or Relm Arroni from Final Fantasy VI?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does some one have a kidbuu model a real good kidbuu model ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom