Best answers
nuttzy said:
lets see what happens when you get an odd request in here, id do it myself if i wasnt busy with another project, (and another one after that)

this is dubbed project "virtual nuttzy" and i will supply the reference material, the character is based on an old charicature of myself i drew when i was in high school, i updated it to include my new hairline, (thanks dad >_<) and the mustache and beard, (which btw is near zz top in proportion but for the sake of the character i cut it short so you could see my uber cool and uber holey new world order T shirt,

ill skin it myself when hes done if anyone feels up to the challenge, the side and front dont match up exactly but its hard to do so with a cartoon character so youll just hafta make do,
I'll give it a go. Does this thing have any purpose other then to model yourself? If you want it to actually be useful then I'm not the modeler, I'm a huge poly waster. Im sorta takin a breather from my mod to better myself so i can be more useful. If it has no limit then i wont mind doing it.

Best answers
can someone make a better goku(not transformed) model than the one that comes with esf. The original one has a messed up face.

Best answers
Hasi said:
can someone make a better goku(not transformed) model than the one that comes with esf. The original one has a messed up face.
Have a look at ESF World. There should be more than enough models to suit your needs.

Best answers
Hi ALL!!

Someone can give me a goku ref (front, back, left, right) and tien ref (front, back, left, right) and goku SSJ2 ref (front, back, left, right)? I like drawover more, but u can give me a pic too.
TNX!

Best answers
I know this sounds stupid but I am requesting a character list so I can figure out what models I should do. Here are my guidelines:

-The character(s) have to be
A. Not from DB/Z/GT
B. Not from Naruto
C. Somewhat detailed

I prefer characters from hit video games or cartoon shows.

Now start requesting!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want a model of Hwoarang! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH... yeah right :]

Best answers
Can someone recompile the Cell Shaded Models that was released long time ago and put them back up with the new 1.2 animations :) Thanks in advance.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EricW said:
I know this sounds stupid but I am requesting a character list so I can figure out what models I should do. Here are my guidelines:

A. Not from DB/Z/GT
B. Not from Naruto
C. Somewhat detailed

Now start requesting!
What About Sora, From The First Digimon Series, That Was A Hit TV Show Right? You CAN Make It Somewhat Detailed As Well..

Best answers
can someone please get me a ref that is very very! easy for beginer's please?

Best answers
EricW said:

A. Not from DB/Z/GT
B. Not from Naruto
C. Somewhat detailed

Now start requesting!
You want a character list? Make a Yu Yu Hakusho pack.

Yuske Urameshi
Hiei
Kuwabara
Kurama
Toguro

And there's tons of others. Genkai, the due...with the axe, chu, the ice dude, Jin, take you pick. ;-)

Best answers
Omg Liek hi2u

EricW said:

A. Not from DB/Z/GT
B. Not from Naruto
C. Somewhat detailed

Now start requesting!
NOT DBZ!? LIEK OMG, TAHT SUCKZ! DBZ is TEH BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
I liek request teh ssj4 goku bomb model, liek asap plz.

Lol, Enough said.

Best answers
this should be very easy...
i don't really like the mystic krillin model in esf but ill bear with it for now...
can someone change it so he has a halo, and maybe an angry expression, thats all thnX!!!!! plz help! :]

Best answers
well it's simple...best would be ...more models or more transformations... both would be awsome but you know ...

Best answers
Hmmm.... unkown, ive heard that name before ~_~ Well i want the power puff girls xD

Best answers
You model why dont you model them, or hasnt anyone ever modeled them so you cant?

Best answers
can someone please get me a SSJ4 Goku SSJ4 Vegtea and SSJ4 Gogeta please?

Best answers
could somebody make a chibi trunks model and a nice gotenks model with supersaiyan 3 and not for krillin

Best answers
Cud Sum1 PLZ make a model of SS5 Goku or SS5 Vegeta for me i really want c these models i dont care if u use some1 elses SS4 Goku or Vegeta models and reskin them 2 make the models i just want 2 c theses maodles The Guide lines u gotta Follow are given below and if You Can Could You PLZ make The Aura as well

if ur building SS5 Vegeta then:
1)His body is his SS4 body from GT but only with Black Fur and his normal Blck Boots and Gloves not his SS4 purple Boots and gloves
2)His Aura is Red (Pure Red not the Kaioken Red)
3)His Hairstlye is his SS2 Hair Style from the Kid Buu Saga or his normal SS4 hairstyle but it shud be black not the usual Dark Brown
4)His Eyes are Black but dont have the red outline(if u want u can replace the red outline with a black one)

if ur building SS5 Goku then:
1)His body is his SS4 body from GT but only with White Fur and his normal GT SS4 Clothes
2)His Aura is Blue the type of Blue that is Shown in Dragon Ball Movie 4 The Path to Power
3)His Hair style is SS or SS2 hair style from Z or his SS4 hairstyle from GT but it shud be White
4)His Eyes are Blue(Like SS4 Gogeta's for Example) but no red outline(if u want u can replace the red outline with a white or Black one)

Thanks For Those who decide to make the models and i dont want 2 insult or make enemys with ne1 i just want 2 c my versions of SS5 Goku and Vegeta as models for my favourite HL mod and i want 2 c whos the best modeler from those who decide to make the models

Peace \/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom