The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperVegito said:
Plz make these models ^_^
Please, do not double-post in here. It will take time for modellers to respond - more than 3 minutes, easily.

And DiZ, don't pull a stunt like that again, or I will give you a warning for spam :\

Best answers
First off I would like to mention the new comers to this part of this forum that

the users don't serve you to make models. Usually after months of posting

your request it will be responded to. That is if your lucky enough to have

someone come and read your request and has free time on their hands.

So on that note could someone be kind enough to tell how to convert this

particular model? http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=81 , it's an armor "adult" gohan model.

Best answers
can some get me some skin maps for any model please thanks :) wait besides friza and cell and Buu thanks :)

Best answers
Here:

And here:

(Note: these are just the normal esf goku face and body skin.)

Best answers
Skin map? Like where everything goes and such? If that's what you mean it's all there as long as you just edit your skin over the one of goku.

Best answers
hey would anyone be willing to create a Vegeta model from gt? u know the one with the white short spiked hair n the red lines on his face n the eyes with the 4 red lines...anyone know wut i speak of? http://www.myfavoritegames.com/cgi-....jpg&img=12&tt= <<< example there was 1 for 1.1 but they never made it for 1.2 plz take a look at it... n make the 2nd trans abit diff plz anyone

Best answers
Can anyone make a megatron model for 1.2?
refs are in page before.

Best answers
can someone make me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutrle Pack with Leonardo Raph micky and Danotello thanks :) please post if you have then please or P.M and BTW it's for JK2 Jedi Outcast please make sure it is thanks alot :D

Best answers
I hate to break it to ya, but the only perfect cell models out there are for 1.1,

thats why i would like to know how to convert from 1.1 to 1.2.

Best answers
that sucks, but i would like to know if someone would be so kind to convert one for me and all other cell fans out there

Best answers
does anyone one have the TMNT pack for JK2 or 3 yet for me? it dont matter if its jk2 or jk3 thanks please post :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom