Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What im saying is that you can do it yourself.
Go to tools> Half Life> Decompile Normal HL MDL file
Them find the .mdl you want to decompile. When its done decompiling go to:
Import> Half-Life SMD
Them fine the models .smd what contains the mesh. Like if you decompiled a goku model, you would import the goku.smd to import the model.

Best answers
All I ask for, is either:

NeDs Trunks that never got released for DBQ or whatever cause it pwnz in the Bojack Clothes =Q

or Just... a Bojack Trunks for 1.2 with a sexah skin. (The one for 1.1 wasnt bad, but the skin was... ;x...)

Best answers
MP said:
What im saying is that you can do it yourself.
Go to tools> Half Life> Decompile Normal HL MDL file
Them find the .mdl you want to decompile. When its done decompiling go to:
Import> Half-Life SMD
Them fine the models .smd what contains the mesh. Like if you decompiled a goku model, you would import the goku.smd to import the model.
were u saying this to me? cuz i don't undestand this.

Best answers
some kind if a Stickman would be nice,something different instead of all the dbz models.....

Best answers
Well..
shouldnt that goeta's hair flow backwards?
and his arm skin isnt too nice either....
Arms go all funky when the trans is in progress.... (Goku)

Best answers
ok, well if no one will make a model of the characters I posted what kind of programs I could use to make my own models?

Best answers
can som1 plz convert a super buu superbuu(with gotenks) super buu (with mysticgohan)and kidbuu and cell perfect form 3 plz and u can get models at http://esf-world.com
cell3:http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=173
superbuu and superbuu(with gotenks): http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=168
super buu(with gohan): http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=169
kid buu:http://esf-world.com/download.php?file_id=456
thier all the links for the models i want u to convert to esf beta 1.2 plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Email me @ [email protected]

Best answers
Holy **** modeling is hard, I guess I'll just go back to my request.

Best answers
I Hope I'm not breaking ne rules by posting this but I Just wanted to c whos the best modeler out there 4 those of u who r interested n i also want 2 c what it wud look like if my vision of SS5 Goku and Vegeta would look like as models ^_^

Heres what u gotta do just make a model of SS5 Goku or SS5 Vegeta but u gotta stick 2 the guide lines

if ur building SS5 Vegeta then:
1)His body is his SS4 body from GT but only with Black Fur and his normal Blck Boots and Gloves not his SS4 purple Boots and gloves
2)His Aura is Red (Pure Red not the Kaioken Red)
3)His Hairstlye is his SS2 Hair Style from the Kid Buu Saga or his normal SS4 hairstyle but it shud be black not the usual Dark Brown
4)His Eyes are Black but dont have the red outline(if u want u can replace the red outline with a black one)

if ur building SS5 Goku then:
1)His body is his SS4 body from GT but only with White Fur and his normal GT SS4 Clothes
2)His Aura is Blue the type of Blue that is Shown in Dragon Ball Movie 4 The Path to Power
3)His Hair style is SS or SS2 hair style from Z or his SS4 hairstyle from GT but it shud be White
4)His Eyes are Blue(Like SS4 Gogeta's for Example) but no red outline(if u want u can replace the red outline with a white or Black one)

Thanks For Those who decide to make the models and i dont want 2 insult or make enemys with ne1 i just want 2 c my versions of SS5 Goku and Vegeta as models for my favourite HL mod and i want 2 c whos the best modeler from those who decide to make the models

Peace \/

DiZ

Best answers
SuperVegito said:
I Hope I'm not breaking ne rules by posting this but I Just wanted to c whos the best modeler out there 4 those of u who r interested n i also want 2 c what it wud look like if my vision of SS5 Goku and Vegeta would look like as models ^_^

Heres what u gotta do just make a model of SS5 Goku or SS5 Vegeta but u gotta stick 2 the guide lines

if ur building SS5 Vegeta then:
1)His body is his SS4 body from GT but only with Black Fur and his normal Blck Boots and Gloves not his SS4 purple Boots and gloves
2)His Aura is Red (Pure Red not the Kaioken Red)
3)His Hairstlye is his SS2 Hair Style from the Kid Buu Saga or his normal SS4 hairstyle but it shud be black not the usual Dark Brown
4)His Eyes are Black but dont have the red outline(if u want u can replace the red outline with a black one)

if ur building SS5 Goku then:
1)His body is his SS4 body from GT but only with White Fur and his normal GT SS4 Clothes
2)His Aura is Blue the type of Blue that is Shown in Dragon Ball Movie 4 The Path to Power
3)His Hair style is SS or SS2 hair style from Z or his SS4 hairstyle from GT but it shud be White
4)His Eyes are Blue(Like SS4 Gogeta's for Example) but no red outline(if u want u can replace the red outline with a white or Black one)

Thanks For Those who decide to make the models and i dont want 2 insult or make enemys with ne1 i just want 2 c my versions of SS5 Goku and Vegeta as models for my favourite HL mod and i want 2 c whos the best modeler from those who decide to make the models

Peace \/

would you like me to get you coffee with this?
;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom