✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im only requesting it cos my modeling skills arent too great yet... but as soon as i feel ready ill try making one myself, and one of dante... and i think the ifrit model will replace vegeta so that you can utelize the renzoku move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MP said:
actually id rather have a link model over the magus. there was a link model being made a long time ago, obviousley it never got finished, i wanted it so bad. hopefully you end up finishing yours, cause i still want one. :]
That model was nothing special, I had it, it.. needed a lot of work. And the skin was... >_____<

Best answers
Still waiting for my Neo, Smith and Manny...

By the way MajinZGohan, could you show me some pictures of the models you were gonna convert?

Best answers
As long as somebody converts that Cloud model for the next version I'll be happy.

But in the mean time... yeah, a Link or Magus replacement would be nice (both would be better :D )

Best answers
AHHH!!

I can't seem to find the chibi trunks download link nor the model. I tried everywhere I could think of. So could someone post the link or e-mail me the model to [email protected]? Thanks

P.S.: I've found it before but for some reason I can't find it again o_O

Best answers
DaGoku said:
You are fruit uub is part of dbz fruit and you just a g@y nigg@
Please don't flame. That lowers the chance of your request being answered even further.

Best answers
tFallenAngel` said:
anybody ever find that Frieza form 3?
For anyone that wants the frieza form 3 model, PM me your e-mail address, and I'll e-mail it to you. It appears that many people are unable to connect to me via MSN/AIM.

Best answers
Aside from the great one that I think Smo did, has anyone seen a gud perfect Cell model?

And I'll work on Uub after I finish or decide to scrap my Super Buu model.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaGoku said:
You are fruit uub is part of dbz fruit and you just a g@y nigg@
good job, you've just been warned for flaming and evading the swear filter :warning:

CrackerJack, there is no need to say that you aren't going to make a model for somebody... just don't do it.

Best answers
Adult Gohan Soundpack

Hey...I need an ADULT GOHAN SOUNDPACK!...I had one once b4 but it got erased when i had to reinstall the game and now that I'm using EVM i need adult gohan sounds only for my set up.

If someone can get me the address to the DL (or just a DL link) it would be much appriciated. BTW for my EVM set up I'm using SSJ Gohan in Black spandex, Kai suit gohan and SSJ Kai suit Gohan, and finally Mystic Gohan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom