💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes guys, this will be it now... this model\/

i had made it just for you guys, somthing so you can laugh about..
but today, you really screwed that up..
i previously made a thread about this model, i finished the model, animations, skin, everything and was just about to send it spin when... the post was locked, im not mad at HSU, i mean, he did a good job, made me realise ^_^
but it was locked not because of me... because of YOU!:\
this angers me pretty bad and to work on somthing and then a load of n00bs trash the thought..you guys really take things for granted, models dont grow on trees, none of this stuff just appears, it involves time, time that they could be doing somthing outside, but no, they throw that chance and help you, wand what to they get.. THIS??
guys, today, i found this really childish and stupid of you guys, shure there are many good guys out in this forum, if your one, just ingnore this, but if you know you flame other peoples work, you just made things worse for the good guys, im not gonna call the names of them in this ramble, but i just want to get my word around, like the pr0 (wise guy), im gonna keep this model back and just keep it for myself now, seeing as most of you cannot handle it.. i almost made this a leaving thread, now you are treading on REALLY thin ice, one more repeat of this and you wont see me again in here.

mods, lock this before anyone flames me or spams again..
maby pin it for a while to get my word around, but im drunk so i really dunno wtf im talking about now, so im off drinking again with my pals since there's nothing to do here now.. goodbye, and feel ashamed about yourself..
Ps: for gods sake dont PM me for the model...i suppose most of you have brains, but please, dont:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys shouldnt flame him hes cool and so is his model......

Best answers
no offense vegetto91, but u are one of the greatest spammers and flamers on this forum.
i don't know, but i'm sure a lot of others agree with me.
anywais, i'll keep in contact with ya shijing, i got some great models i'm working on.
just for u ;)

peace outs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh My God Shijing is my friend and he knows I dont flame his thread and quiet NOOB!! what do you know about me nothing sorry Shijing for spamming your thread but I had to let it out.

Best answers
lol, i'm a noob? o_O
har..har...ok..
shijing whoot, even said u were annoying as sh1t lol.
so i don't know what u're trying to prove ;)

peace outs

Best answers
i support shijing's statements 110%, outstanding model btw, i wouldnt hesitate to use that ingame. he really said something true and that is that model's do not grow on tree's, a lot of hard work is put into them, so try to be a little more appreciative from now on guys, thats all i ask :S

Best answers
^_^ sweet model Shijing it looks really cool
i back ya statment 100% buddy
And i really like nimbus ! that is a good effect ( it differant to any other model ^_^)

Best answers
shijing great choise:yes:

and shijing said in his thread he want no spamming in here, thats why he ask a mod to close it;( so why are you guys spamming

thnx for your attention:laff:

BTW shijing what is wrong with his hand?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm... really guys, you should not even be posting in here,hsu still has not replyed so i guess he done care... ps: the hands are the same on the origional goten model if you look,,

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I like it it is cool, the face lmakes him look pissed off :]

Best answers
now i see, but if you want a mod 2 close this thread why wont you PM one:rolleyes:

Best answers
hmmm well done:)
it looks very well:) i almost thought it was the real goku:p but then i saw it was just a model:laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by TheUnlckyOne
offtopic- i actually agree that with sexyasian86 =P
lol...i think many do..:devgrin:
:laff:

hey shijing, ur model is so fun in-game.
lOl
tis' a great creation u made:fight:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, I just don't like the colour of Nimbus, but the model is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom